39.

Her.

I smiled as soft kisses on my 5-week bump woke me up from the sweetest slumber, my eyes darting towards its source, making me smile in bliss. 

Dio, this will never get old. 

Leo is utterly busy in his bubble, charming smile, sparkles of joy and love in his beautiful hazel eyes and whispers about how much he hopes that we welcome one more baby girl, better yet - 2. 

He is the type of father every single child deserves to have. 

"Buongiorno, mio dolce amore."- I spoke lovingly, cupping his perfect face tenderly, and smiled when he hovered over me, gently pressing our lips together. (Good morning, my sweet love.)

"Buongiorno, mio bellissimo angelo."- stated my husband warmly and peppered my face with the most adorable kisses, showering me with his love first thing in the morning, making me feel so, so, so good and cosy. (Good morning, my beautiful angel.)

"Sei indescrivibilmente mozzafiato, amore mio. Mi piace essere il primo a poterti ammirare ogni giorno."- said Leo affectionately, gazing at me as if I were his favourite masterwork, butterflies, sparks and fireworks all over me. (You are indescribably breathtaking, my love. I love being the first one, who gets to admire you every single day.)

I am not the biggest fan of my morning looks, but he always makes sure to make me feel like a queen and it works so good every single time, so good that I don't shy away from his morning compliments, don't hide my face from him and don't argue about how I look right now. 

I just feel beautiful and happy.

Him.

Those plump, luscious, pink lips have that cute morning puffiness that I love to kiss so damn much every single morning. Her satiny, long, naturally wavy, light blonde hair pools on the silk pillow like an ocean of gold. The lazy sunlight highlights her youthful, smooth, dewy skin so beautifully and elegantly drops rays of light onto her velvety locks, making it a sight I will never admire enough. Nothing, but my grey T-shirt - that's a sublime touch to her pure, natural, utterly bewitching beauty.

I love Camila immensely any time, any day, despite anything and at any cost, but Dio, I love her extra more when she is like this. 

"I really want one more mini you. I will do anything for one more little Cami running around."- I almost whispered, my touch on her cheek so delicate and gentle as she nuzzled her cheek into my palm, kissing it softly. 

"I feel like we will have a small baby girl."- spoke my love sweet, gazing at me adoringly, making me smile. 

These twins are going to fully complete our family and we won't have kids after them and fuck, I will give up every single billion I have to have one more daughter with my wife. Just one more time I want us to welcome a tiny version of my Cami: from personality to looks. Just one more little time.

"And a boy."- added Cami with a delighted smile and I smiled brighter, knowing how much she wants one more son, one, who will be my utmost copy with not a thing different. 

"That would be ideal."- I said warmly, resting our foreheads together, the two of us smiling into the slow, intimate, soothing kiss. 

Her.

"Let's wear matching outfits, vita mia."- I said, kissing his cheeks and dimples, smiling at the cute, cuddly, 6'7 baby I have in my embrace. 

"That would be a highlight of my day, mia piccola bellezza."- replied Leo genuinely, capturing my lips in a passionate kiss, causing my heart to beat faster.