16.

Her.

"Cami, fuck."- moaned smokily my husband, fisting my hair, his head throwing back into the pillows. 

I slowly bobbed my head up, sucking on his tip, and moved back down, sucking his thick, veiny, hard 10 inches steadily, working my tongue. My hands gently massaged his base as I moved up, teasing his tip with my tongue. I licked my lips clean while innocently looking at him, smiling and biting my lip once he gripped my waist and pulled me close to himself, claiming my lips in a deep, sensuous kiss. 

"Mhm, that's my type of good morning."- said devilishly my husband, smirking sexily at me, laying sweet, lush kiss on my lips as my cheeks flushed pink. 

His delightful tongue skills lead us to marvellous, pleasant love making, after which I eagerly went down on him, giving him the nicest treatment. 

"I love you with all my heart, bambina."- stated sincerely Leo, kissing my forehead lovingly, hugging me adoringly. 

"I love you so much, baby."- I spoke profoundly, laying sweet kiss on his temple. 

We chilled in bed for a while before getting up, wanting to be all dressed and ready before our little bundles of joy arrive. 

I brushed my hair while curling iron warmed up, planning to make loose curls to add some bouncy, fun look. I applied protection oil on my hair and moved onto curling my hair, being cosily sat in my beyond snug arm chair at my vanity.

"I am no dealing with her nonsense."- said Leo, entering my glam room with cute, annoyed look on his handsome face. 

"What's wrong, baby?"- I asked in care, kissing his cheek once he was by my side, leading down to my level, adorably asking for it. 

"I thought there are no longer such crazy, sickly obsessing parents, but nope. That stupid Signora Cara and her insane husband are such awful examples."- he said, opening something on his phone, leaning on the vanity. 

I couldn't help my grimace at the mention of those people, who are not tolerated by any parents or teachers for that matter. They believe that their children are the best and deserve the university just because they exist; they don't work with their kids at home, let them not do homework and cause huge scandals at school because their kids get awful grades and neither of them sees why. Why make a scene? Because they are 100% sure that it is only teachers' job to teach their kids. 

Unfortunately, their son and 2 daughters are Angelica's and Ariana's classmates and we see those odd people regularly. Our girls are very tolerant and don't pay much attention to those truly weird, at times rude, exceedingly lazy and bratty kids. We, lucky, manage to avoid any interactions with those parents because God has mercy on our nerves and sanity. 

"They want to get petition for school to prohibit all nuts and dairy because their son is allergic to all of it. Why should everyone do so because of 1 boy, who can pack his stuff and leave if something is not up to his liking?"- stated my husband, showing me the message in the chat for parents.

"They are insane."- I sighed, making a lovely curl, and fixed it with my fingers gently. 

"How can such people exist in the 21st century? Where is that open-mindedness and tolerance?"- sighed Leonardo, standing behind me, leaning down to the top of my head. 

"God, I am so glad you are such a cool, awesome, chill, easy-going, loving mum, amore mio."- murmured in my hair my beloved man, kissing the top of my head cutely, making me smile happily. 

"We make a fantastic duo."- I spoke sincerely, putting away my curling iron, turning it off before granting him all of my attention. 

"The finest duo in the world."- he said warmly, kissing me upside down, melting my heart, soul and being.