"Maybe one day, feels a little weird asking him questions when I'm the one in therapy," I joke and turn on the straightener.

Melody finds a few clips with different features and butterflies and tries pinning them in my hair. Nothing suits except one feather with a white and black pattern that matches the dress.

"You look like a moon goddess," Melody squeezes my shoulder, "You're so beautiful, Eliza, I wish you could see it the way we can. I saw the way Seth beamed when he saw you, he was falling immediately."

"Oh, be quiet," I blush and hide my smile with my hand, "That's ridiculous, I looked like a package being picked up, I was wearing so many layers."

"Not today... hm, a package, that's actually quite funny," Melody and I laugh about that for awhile and she offers to help straighten my hair at the back.

Before long, the meditation class is due to start soon and Seth will be coming to pick me up any minute.

"I'll come?" Melody asks me, "Just to be sure."

"This time? Hm... no, no... I'm not wasting anymore of your time, you've done more than enough," I wag my finger at her, "Stay home, I'll be fine," Melody nods, her jaw moving with emotion as she struggles to hold back tears, "Don't cry or you'll make me cry!"

"Just happy for you, Eliza," Melody whispers and runs past me to the door, "I see him! Oh my... gosh."

"What?"

"He didn't bring the van."

"What?" I turn and follow her gaze out the fly screen which is still shut in front of the open door. Seth is hopping out of a fancy red sports car, with a spoiler and everything, and matte black rims, "No way," I purse my lips, "He's rich."

"Duh," Melody ogles it with dreamy eyes, reverting back to schoolgirl, "You're sooo lucky," she squeaks with excitement as she turns to me, giving me two thumbs up.

Seth is approaching wearing black slacks and a tight white shirt – matching me, ironically.

I can actually see his eight pack and now I'm staring a little too hard.

He was straight out of a sports magazine.

He looks up from the flowers growing on the sidewalk to the door and he looks at me staring out through the fly screen.

Seth smiles immediately, "...Elizabeth?"

"Seth," I open the door, Melody has promptly disappeared into the house, scuttling off in a rush – I heard her bang her toe a moment ago and swear loudly, hopping the rest of the way into her room.

I purse my lips so I don't burst out laughing.

Now that I've opened the fly screen, Seth's eyes immediately roll over me so quick, he seems to catch himself by the time he's reached my painted toes, that he does a double take and catches my eye, "...the van needed a repair, so I hope you don't mind me bringing my personal ride to pick you up," Seth says as professionally as possible, his deep voice straining with the need to say something more... I gulp as I wait, I know what he wants to say, and then he does, after he blinks and blurts out, "You look – really lovely, Eliza," Seth sounds funny, trying to compliment me while trying to sound business like. I find it incredibly endearing.

"Melody's gift," I take a step closer toward him, using his presence to feel safe. I love staring up at him, "We match."

Seth pivots around me and he looks at the feather, leaning down, I swear his nostrils flare as he sniffs my head, reaching up a hand to feel if the feather is real – he touches a finger-tip to it, testing it out, "...ah..." Seth catches himself again, dropping his hand and stepping back, holding a hand out, "Nice feather. Not sure why I touched it. Sorry."