CHAPTER 26: MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE WE CAN DO IT

KRIS POV (After some puzzles and pottery disrespected)

"Kris, Susan...glad to see you arrive unwounded. Now, let us hasten! You've wasted enough time. Through here is a secret passageway to the roof! There, we can enrescue-fy Lady Noelle."
"Uhh...okay. See ya, Kris."
"Oh, Kris. Kris is...Kris! You and your lackey distract Queen! Let's go, Susie! Just the two of us!"
"Fine, whatever!"
"Wait WHAT THE FUCK YOU DON'T CALL RALSEI A LACKE-"
"Kris...do...you think of me as your lackey?"
"No! Of course not! I think of you as so much more! Now let's go to the next roo...m...is that a giant battery acid lake?"
"Oh You Mean The Free Pool You Will Learn To Love It Like Family"
"Why do you have this?"
"It Is My Mansion's Energy Source And Fun To Drink: Bye Haha"
"How...should we pass this?"
"How about that...conveniently placed...swan shaped...boat."

TOBY I SWEAR YOU'RE MAKING THIS SHIP A HELLA LOT BETTER THANK YOU FOR SETTING THEM ON A DATE

"I suppose...this works. Haha."
It's nice taking a ride without mean girls for two minutes.
"Now we need to find a way to distract queen..."
"Ha ha Oh Wow I'm so Distracted Right Now"
"What...are these houses?"
"How would anyone fit inside?"
"Shrink from the Battery Acid"
"Ah."

"WAIT. KRIS GET THE BANANA GET THE BANANA KRIS"
"Kris isn't going to-"
"...sorry, Ralsei...I like bananas..."
"I like blue p-"
TAKE TWO RALSEI STOP TALKING ABOUT KRIS'S [Hyperlink Blocked] AND START SMOKING MEDICINAL HERBS
doobie

"That's okay, Kris...it's good for you!"
"Yay banana"
"Looks like we're coming up on a tunnel!"
A giant Queen hand blocks our way.
"Maybe we can find someway to get rid of this..."
"Wait...Ralsei...is that a STATUE OF MY HAND? HIGH FIVE!"
*It...got out of the way?
"I guess...that worked. Let's go, Kris!"
Music cuts for dramatic romance scene (just kidding I would never make them right RIGHT WRITER RIGHT)

"Is it strange to say...it's nice spending time alone with you like this?"
"I feel the same."
"...I'm happy hearing you say that, Kris...when we first met, I...I was so nervous about first impressions. I even hid my face so you wouldn't see...how do I even be a friend? All I have to do is be nice...right? That's what I thought. But I'm starting to realize, being friends...is more than that, isn't it?"
"People don't have to be always nice to be your friend. Look at Susie. Sometimes she isn't nice at all! Don't tell her this...she's kinda selfish, rude, she's sarcastic...but...isn't it wonderful that she's...her?"
"It kind of is. That's...that's what I started thinking today. And of course, Kris. It's nice that...you're you."
"It's nice that you're Ralsei."
"H...huh? No one's... ever said that to me before...I...I...I mean, e-everthing's a first for me, but...hearing it from you, um...it...it means a lot. Heh...I just wonder what...being 'Ralsei like' even is?"
"It's...being nice to everyone, no matter how they treat you. It's...not hurting others, even when they hurt you."
"...Kris..."
"sorry, I got off track."
"Wow, Kris! Look at all those houses! I wonder what will happen if we change their color..."

"GYAHAHAHA! Thoust FOOLS, did you think you saw the last of me?"
"And three..."
"Wait worm Whyeth are thoust countingeth?"
"Two..."
"Waiteth what the fucketh is thoust doing"
"One..."
"NO WAITETH"
*Gets Stoneified*
"GOD DAMNIT"
"Kris, do you think that was a bit harsh?"
"Fine. Oh, by the way, Lancer?"
"Yeaheth?"
"Yeah he's pretty much dead"
"Aw shiteth"
"Now is it a BIT HARSH?"
"Well, you're not wrong...so...I guess..."

"Looks like the ride's almost over, Kris...oh! A camera! Should we, er, pose?"
"Ralsei..."
"...yes, Kris?"
"I...I..."
"You can tell me anything, Kris."
And I said the three words.

"I love you."
"...Kris?!"
*You hug Ralsei. Ralsei stands there in...shock? Content? Wait...excite...ment?
"Did it really take a picture of that?"
"...I wanted to tell you a long time ago, but...Susie was always there and I feel like she would start bullying me about it."
"...well, that wasn't what I was expecting...I...I..."
"Say it with me. I..."
"I..."
"Luh..."
"So it's like l o v?"
"Yeah. I love..."
"I love...you."
"I love you. It wasn't that hard, was it?"
"I love you."
"I love you too. You're always so cute when you're flustered. Let's go."

"ARE THOUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE? ARE THOUTS NOT EVEN GOING TO SHOWETH ME THE PICTURE?"
"Kind of a touching moment, but YOU RUINED IT!"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mm. That's hot. Not even done with the second chapter and I make them say it. Hell yeah. Might not be the best place to put this in but GUESS WHAT READER
I DON'T FUCKING CARE I WANTED THEM SUSIE AND NOELLE TO KISS IN CHAPTER 2 TOO AND I WILL AND THERE'S NO ONE WHO CAN STOP ME

709 Words

4 more CHAPTERS AAAAAAH