CHAPTER 16

So um
I forgot to put stuff about ra ooks a lek a card so um summary
Kris bought ralsei the dainty scarf
ra ooks a lek a card said god damn it a lot
end scene

"Kris...is that a knife? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"Mom?"
"Kris, did you sleep-eat all the pie again? We talked about this!"
"What? I was hungry."
"Oh, Kris...am I going to have to lock the oven again?"
"NO NO PLEASE NO"
"Well, get out of bed. We have to go to school."
Man, why is school always here?
Writer: Relatable.
Didn't Player kill you like one chapter ago?
"Yeah, but like, that was just for dramatic effects, I still have my replacement narrator guy."
"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
TAKE TWO: YOU SAW NOTHING

God, what happened? I barely got any sleep last night. What was all of that? Welp...
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH
Oh, mom's not there to make me stop. Well...
10 minutes later and a heck of a water bill
"Kris, where were you?"
"Uhh...eating breakfast?"
"Oh. That's a relief! I thought you were flushing the toilet ten thousand times!"
Back to school. Again.

"Kris! There you are! (Even Susie showed up before you, eheh...) go to your seat!"
Susie kicks my table as it rattles my entire body.
"Hey, Kris, if I knew you were going to be late, I wouldn't have shown up on time!"
Alphys looks at Susie, concerned yet also keeping a safe distance so that she can't rip her head off.
"Susie, please don't kick your desk. Treat tables like you treat people."
"Okay. Next time I'll aim for the vitals."
RIMSHOT
"That's...not what I meant...in any case, good morning class! We have a lot to go over today...first, we're staring the reading from page 142! Any volunteers?"
"Well, I could..."
"Ah, trouble yourself, Noelle! I will valiantly take this blow of humiliation!"
Berdly. The nerd. The smart kid. The person in which you ask for a friends and they say roll for persuasion.
"(...shut the fuck up)"

"Umm, that's ok, I can-"
"A-HEM. Page 142. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, times a pretty good, times a pretty bad. Mediocre times, iffy times, so-so times..."
God, I didn't sleep last night. Maybe I can take a quick...nap...my eyes feel lethargic as they naturally shut down.
LATEAH...

"Have a nice day, everyone! And PLEASE! Remember your group projects! Oh, um Kris! Are...you okay? You were um, sleeping all class?"
"Alphys-"
"I'm not mad! Just concerned! You usually only sleep through the start. Good luck and rest well tonight, okay?"
"Well, bye, Anonymous Yellow Lizard."
"WAIT WHA-"

I close the door to find Susie standing there...MENACINGLY!
"...well LOOK who it is. The school zombie. You were sleeping all class. What's the matter? Having trouble going to beddy bye last night?"
"(Well, I did have my soul ripped out of my body, fought a 5th wall breaking demon and ate nothing for dinner but a piece of pie, so...)"
"Heh...ME TOO, KRIS! LIKE I COULD SLEEP AFTER YESTERDAY! Just waiting for today felt like years! Did...all that stuff really happen? Lancer, Ralsei, everyone...are they still, real? Look. You've been wondering the same thing, right? LET'S GO!"
Susie drags me to the hallway of the empty closet. Nothing weird. Just two guys chilling in a closet.
"Alright, Kris. This is it. The moment of truth. Everything we've been waiting for is just behind this...if we, uh, open this and there's nothing there, will we still be..."
"Do you want to be?"
"Um-"
"I've got pie."
"SCREW IT LET'S JUST OPEN IT-"
"Umm, S...Susie?"
"YEAHHHHH? Noelle...hey...what, the hell are you doing here?"
"Umm...sorry to bother you, but I...well, I just...Berdly and I were going to the Librarby to...do some r-research for our group projects and um...if it's ok, would you like to come?"
So, uh, this doesn't seem awkward at all.
"Oh! Kris, you can come too if you like..."
"Guys its time for a ship"
"Kris stop it."
"SHIP"
"DON'T DO IT KRIS"
"Proceed ship"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *screaming demonically while casting snowgrave*
TAKE TWO

"I mean, uh...we're like, busy, with uh...(Hey, KRIS! What should I say?)"
"...um...I mean, tell the truth, Susie. TECHNICALLY we're just hanging out alone in the closet."
"Umm? Well...er...that sounds, um, just fun! Have fun, you two! I'll be at the Librarby! (Kris...if you could bring her by later...)"
Umm...this isn't awkward at all.
"(Don't worry, I will. I wouldn't want to miss out on the-- heh-- STUDYING.)"
"(KRIS!)"
"Okay. I'll bring her by later. She'll come, I promise." I wink at Noelle.
"Thanks! It means a lot to me, Kris! Umm...actually, wait...wait a second! Susie, I, um...I...have something for you!"
"???"
"OK see you bye!!" (A.N Even tho I know i didn't do talk to noelle in light world im still doing because we get all the partially canonical ships we can get toby please just make them FUCKING KISS)
"...? It's...a lunchbox...full of CHALK?! SHE HAD CHALK THE WHOLE TIME?! AND DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ALPHYS?!! WHAT THE HELL, KRIS!? Here, you hold onto this."
Susie gave me a piece of the chalk. Smells and looks powdery. You licked it. Susie tells you that's not how you use chalk, you're supposed to sniff it. *heh cocaine joke*

"Wait, Kris! What the HELL was that? Why would NOELLE?? ASK ME?? To do HOMEWORK?? With HER?!?!? Deathwish much? Does she WANNA fail? wait...wait a second. WAIT A SECOND. Kris, did you notice how nervous she was? And like...blushing and stuff? Kris, you don't think...she...uh..."
"She likes y-"
"She's onto our secret identities? Y'know. This dark world stuff. Damn...we gotta keep this under wraps, Kris. This is OUR thing, y'know."
"...Yeah. 'Cause that's why."
"Anyway, enough waiting already, right?! Let's go!"
ANIME TRANSFORMATION

885 words i feel proud of myself :3