Mom

Mount Olympus

Penelope's POV:

I was suddenly transported to a bright white room that had columns and thrones.

Very tall thrones

Very big giants on those thrones

The middle guy suddenly stood up

"Who dares interrupt us and how did you get here?" He asked while his voice boomed through the walls. The other giants rolled their eyes but were eyeing me suspiciously.

"My name is Penelope and I am here for my mom!" I said firmly staring directly into his eyes

Out of nowhere someone from behind me comes out.

"Hey Grandpa Z!" Of course Henrik somehow was transported with me. I can't have one thing to myself.

"Henrik?" Zeus I guess questioned with a puzzled look.

"Yep." He said as he slung an arm around me "and this here is my cousin. Hey Aunt Persephone!" He called out "meet your daughter."

I turned to see the woman from the picture on dad's shelf.

"Penelope?" She asked while standing up and tears streaming from her eyes

"Mom?" I asked equally as emotional

"It can't be" Uncpa said. "You shouldn't be able to access Olympus, you're mortal"

I rolled my eyes risking it and ran to my mom. She met me halfway while shrinking down to my height. She hugged me tightly.

"You've grown so much." She whispered "I've been watching you from afar."

I smiled looking up at her

"I wish I could've met you sooner." I said

"I know my flower but I'm here now." She said "I see how your father cares for you even without the knowledge of you. I missed him too" she started stoking my hair.

"He misses you too"

"Again how are you here?" Uncpa asked again disrupting our moment.

"I don't know... one moment we are being held up by the overgrown lizard next I'm in a bright room with Henrik."  I said not leaving my mother's arms

"You can't be here. I hereby officially Ban-" Zeus started

"No!" My mom held me closer

"Stop!" Three old ladies came. Only one had an eye.

"Old hags" Zeus mumbled

"She is important to the prophecy" one of the ladies said

"What prophecy?" The lady who I'm assuming is Hera asked in concern while looking at me. Hmm Hera is compassionate?

"The one to change the course of the Gods shall be thrown from her home. Raised by a God as if she was a mortal. On the way she will reunite with the ones she calls family and fall in love with her one true soulmate. She is now the Balance Restorer of Olympus." With that they left

"Well Uncpa," I heard a snort from a couple of Gods (Ares, Hermes, Dionysus, and Apollo) "I think it's time to change some things"

"If you think I'm going to let you-"

"You don't have a choice Uncpa." I said she'd you. Could he kill me? Not in this moment "Sorry not sorry"

"So you basically have the power to change our fate and the way we rule?" Artemis asked

"Apparently so..." I said . This was all too much for me I'm only 16. "Well Henrik since you've been around them longer than I have, who do you think is the least problematic that could rule the Gods?" Gasps and uproars were heard

"You can't just change who-" Zeus started

"Gods you're annoying." I said and you could tell he was angry. "Fine let's take a vote. Who wants a new ruler of Olympus?" No one raised their hand and Zeus smirked "answer truthfully in order to change and there will be no consequences. Answer untruthfully and you will live with the consequences you voted on."

Then everyone raised their hands and Zeus looked flabbergasted

The rest of the Gods started to complain about Zeus ruling and that's when I made my choice.

"I think Hestia is the perfect choice for ruler" Henrik whispered to me in the chaos

"I have to agree with your cousin. My aunt is very, as you say, unproblematic" my mom said and I smiled at them.

"We have come to a decision," the Gods quieted down at that "Your new Ruler will be Hestia, Queen of Olympus."

Everyone was shocked, Zeus was still mad, Hera was also kind of mad but looked Relieved. Their thrones changed to have one throne in the middle and the rest of the thrones close beside it. There were even added thrones. Assuming that Hera and yiayiá get to be the closest to their sister

"Now down to real business" I said "All of you are hypocrites" and it was pin drop silence "you punish people for your own wrongdoings and think just because you're a god you deserve whatever you want."

Loud outburst were made

"SHUT UP!" I yelled "you all know it's true. How can you rule if you're not even setting an example for the people to be good. Fix yourselves"

They all looked down in shame. Even my mother

"Next let's discuss how y'all need to stay out of people's love life." I said then heard a gasps "Not you Aphrodite. I just mean that if someone doesn't want to be with that person, don't force them. Which also includes kidnapping. I'm sorry that happened to you Mom" she smiled at me in response. "Just because you are despicable and had to trick your wife into marriage doesn't mean you have to make everyone else miserable, Zeus. And don't punish people for your husband's wrongdoings Hera. Just punish him instead. He's not untouchable anymore"

Ranted a little

"Lastly, for now, my father gets a seat at the table. It's not fair that he has to stay there." I paused "yes I know about the invasion but... that's because you guys never treated him like a real God. He basically got last pick in territory and didn't even make an effort to interact with him. No Zeus before you ask bragging is not putting in effort."

I feel like I made my point across and was ready to go even though I couldn't figure out how to leave.

"This is where we leave you. I expect the next time I see my Yiayiá, father, aunt, and cousin is off of the island. I'm taking my mother too because she should have to be cooped up in this place during her only 6 months of freedom. Tah tah now." I waved the wand and suddenly I was back in the castle.

"That was awesome!!" Henrik yelled before he was once again frozen along with my mother and I was face to face with the Banshee.