How its going

READING FROM A BOOK

And here's what you missed on GLEE

Just kidding

It's been a long time coming for our Prince but let's see what you missed...

"WE HAVE WIFI" Chad says as he runs down the halls of the castle with an iPad

Caspian steps out of the room and Chad almost knocked him over.

" What's the rush, Chadrick?" Caspian asked

"It's Chad!!" Chad yelled "Stop calling me Chadrick. It's my government name."

"News flash "Chad"" Caspian said with exclamation marks "WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT"

"Right..." Chad thought about it for a minute before posing like a knight "Then call me Prince Chadrick of the United States of Auradon soon to be King"

"Do you want me dead?" Caspian asked him while looking appalled

"If that's what it takes."

Caspian takes a step back "Why are you running?"

"oh yeah" Chad says before jumping up and down "We got WiFi"

"Chadrick," Caspian put his hand on Chad's shoulder but Chad shook it off "We already have WiFi"

"no No NO!" Chad said "this is through the multiverse " he used his hand for dramatic effect

"Um... ok. I'm just going to act like I know what that means."

"It means, dear non important brother, that I can watch things from a different universe" he jumped up "Fairy Godmother got the whole kingdom hooked up"

"Hmm."

"Look" Chad pointed to his IPad "I just downloaded something called Barbie. Look at the guy. We look more alike than you and I ."

"What about him looks like you?" Caspian asked while rolling his eyes

"He's blond..." Chad answers with full confidence as if Caspian isn't blond too

"I am too..."

"Yes, but you're just so bleh"

"I'm not bleh"

"You so are bleh"

"Well, explain how I have a beautiful girlfriend?"

"She's a villain kid..." Chad said "they tend to settle for less. Tell her if she wants better, I'm always free but also tell her that I would never marry her given her villainous background only here for a good time not a long time. I learned that from someone called BBL Drizzy"

"Penelope is the love of my life, she would never go for a wanna be king" Caspian replied "At best you are a discount me off Etsy and definitely not handmade"