Elliot remained unfazed by his comment, fueling down his growing distaste from his every word. "Why are you doing this? You are causing harm to the people of Lluminaria, you cannot get what you seek for through this method," the young Eldian fighter vocalised, putting his hands back inside his clock without giving the higher-up a single glance.

A sarcastic smile appeared on Lunos' face. "Why am I doing this? Revenge for my ancestors, what else?" Lunos chuckled darkly as he clenched his fists. "They suffered for far too long, for cenotarias... I could not let this opportunity slip away," The Glamouran king scoffed, glaring at the window before him. "Why could you not have just let me talk to her? She could have surrendered the artefacts," Elliot clenched his jaw.

The simple mention of the other Eldian brought a bitter taste to his mouth, his eyes darkened at the thought of having to deal with her. "It is not that simple, Elliot. You saw what she was capable of. Those pesky meddlers were on my way. I did not expect her to have such companions, if only she was alone then it would have been better," King Lunos continued, not retracting their gazes from the guards preparing outside the latter's dwelling.

"That is why... I had to change my plans, and you, being the obedient little dog of mine, still went with it despite our disagreements. Your loyalty never fails to astound me," King Lunos mocked, smirking a bit at the thought. Elliot didn't say anything. He clenched his fist from underneath his cloak. He was right. Even if it was against his morals, he would do anything to serve the Lluminas. Even if it meant having to betray a Llumina itself.

"Very well, prepare for battle. I shall meet you on the training grounds," the Llumina reminded him before turning his heel to leave the room. A wave of silence invaded the atmosphere as Elliot looked down on the ground, a dark shadow casting his eyes. He was left to contemplate the higher-up's taunting. Normally, he would be affected, but what Lunos said struck him.

The knuckles of his fist turned white as his eyes glared at the floor as if it were his mortal enemy. If looks could kill, then the young Eldian would have been a serial killer already.

It wasn't his fault.

He didn't have a choice.

════════ ××× ════════

Commander Kokochi mightily marched towards the front of his troops, his eyes narrowing at the view displayed before them. This was it, the great war for Lluminaria and its future. They were standing at the walls of the kingdom, breaking in will have to be a must. The elves were aware of their incoming presence, and so, they were fully prepared for what awaited them. And now, it's up to the revolutionary army on who gets to do the first attack.

"Now soldiers, our aim is not only to free the Lluminarians from the grasps of the dark elves," He began as he turned to them with a stern voice. His eyes carefully scanned through the crowd, making sure it landed on the familiar (h/c)-haired young elf before he spoke another urgent word. "We need to get the princess back into the castle in order for her to claim the light scepter and end this gruesome misery King Lunos has put his subjects through."