"Next, the two center backs..."

"Aryu Jyubei, Niko Ikki."

"A right sided center back that can overwhelm players with height and reach, and an intelligent left center back with high spatial perception and ball stealing ability."

"And on either side of those center backs, we'll have two dribbles that boast speed and technique."

"For the right side back, Chigiri Hyoma."

"And left side back, Bachira Meguru."

"Moving on, ahead of these four in the defense line, the midfielder who will transition to our offense..."

"Karasu Tabito."

"As the player with the best ball keeping sense in Blue Lock, with your analytical ability to see through goals, you will be the beating heart of this team."

"From here on our, I'll announce the attackers. First, the ones who will tear down the enemy's walls from either side, the wings..."

"Otoya Eita."

"Yukimiya Kenyu."

"The right wing with the speed and stealth to get behind their opponent, and the left wing with the ability to overwhelm any opponent in a one on one."

"And finally, in between, at the heart of the offense will be these last players..."

"First, the player who with his superior ball control scored goals that went above and beyond feasible."

"Nagi Seishiro."

"I repeat, with Itoshi Rin at its center, this team's formation specialises in aggresive offense."

"Meaning it needs to be able to maximise Itoshi Rin's performance."

"Among all the players who interacted with him, the one who was able to bring our the best numbers, who repeatedly 'coexisted' and 'asserted' himself as Itoshi Rin's shadow, as the ideal partner to Itoshi Rin..."

"The last piece is you... Isagi Yoichi."

"!?" Your eyes widened.

"These are the top 11 who will face the U-20 Japan Team."

Wait a damn minute...

Why weren't you chosen?

"I have a question, Ego-san. Why is Shidou-kun and L/N-chan not one of the members?" Yukimiya raises his hand.

"Both of then scored plenty of goals, and their rankings are one of the highest in Blue Lock, are they not?" He asks.

"...Yes. Excellent question."

"Shidou Ryusei had an average of 2 goals per match during the tryouts. Demonstrating the makings of a striker second only to Itoshi Rin."

"His behavior outside of matches cannot be overlooked. But it is also true that his physical abilities are extremely high."

"However, all the goals that he scored were a product of his own skill."

"In other words, during the tryouts, Shidou Ryusei was unable to spark a chemical reaction even once with Itoshi Rin."

"And given that flagrant display of violence at the end of the match... If he were to do such a thing during the U-20 match, he'd get a red card, putting our team at an overwhelming disadvantage..."

"So for those reasons, I made the decision that Itoshi Rin and Shidou ryusei should not stand on the same pitch."

"And above all, none of you would be able to handle the egoist Shidou Ryusei."