40 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Start from the beginning

We entered Jill's house in silence and then went to her room. Nothing has changed here. Several memories flashed through my mind but I gritted my teeth and just went to the bathroom.

Jill followed me in and we started removing our makeup together. Is that weird? A little. But I don't mind.

She finished first and left the restroom without a word. I threw the cotton pad into the trash and washed my face with water. As I lifted myself from the sink, I saw Jill behind me.

- Here - she said and gave me her clothes to change into something more comfortable than this fucking dress

- Thank you - I mumbled and turned to the mirror again

I look terrible from crying. I should definitely stop doing this. Forever.

- Do you think she loves you too? - Jill asked and leaned against the wall

She doesn't tease, she asks normally. Looking at the girl in the mirror, I laughed bitterly.

- No fucking way - I told her and clenched my jaw

- Maybe talk to her.

I shook my head and a grimace appeared on my face. Jill began to unbutton her shirt, button by button. I'm watching her silently, not responding. I don't understand why she cares about my relationship with Tara.

- No. Listen, I know you want to do the right thing, Jill - I started and turned to her

Even though I didn't want to, my eyes fell on her breasts and then her delicately muscular belly. I took a deep breath and looked up, meeting her eyes.

- Don't try to convince me to talk to her, because it simply doesn't make sense - I said - I will marry you, not Tara.

She took off her shirt completely and threw it on the laundry basket.

- Okay - she replied indifferently

- And put something on because you turn me on - I said it partly jokingly and partly sincerely

- Okay - she repeated herself, laughing this time - Then turn around if you don't want to see my tits.

I smiled and turned around. I focused on looking at the bathtub while the girl changed her clothes. When she was finished, she walked over to me and grabbed the zipper of my dress. I tensed slightly as she pulled it down. When her hand touched my skin, I felt chills.

- I don't know if I can find a new toothbrush for you - she said, moving away

- Fuck it, I'll brush my teeth at home. I just want to sleep, it's three in the morning.

- So I won't want a goodbye kiss.

We laughed and Jill started brushing her teeth. I took the clothes she gave me and went to change in her room. Once I was in comfortable clothes, I took my phone and unlocked it.

bitch: drunk
bitch: she's talking about you

Oh.

me: anything positive?

I thought about blocking Tara again, but I decided not to. After all, if she ever needs help, I won't leave her in the lurch.

bitch: too much positive, kinda funny

I nodded and put the phone away. It's good that she was found. I won't say she's safe and sound, because she's buzzed, but at least she's alive. Stone fell from my heart.