*****

Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction, and all names, characters, places, organizations, occasions, events, and incidents depicted in this book are solely products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The story is R18+, it contains explicit language, sensitive themes such as violence, murder intentions, discrimination, fallacies, beliefs, and mature scenes that are probably semi-detailed, are not highly recommended for triggered readers, and other notions that are not applicable for the majority. If you are sensitive to these matters, restrictions are advised to be followed.

Please note that typographical errors and incorrect grammar composition may be present throughout the chapters, as they are only partially edited. The author apologizes for any such errors and welcomes readers to kindly point them out for correction.

Don't forget to vote and comment, sharing your insights on each chapter, and kindly refrain from promoting other stories in the comments. Your support and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All Rights Reserved 2023 © AbyssOfWendy.
Remember, plagiarism is a criminal offense!

}•xxxxxxxxxxxx•{

Fate's Transgression Series 5
The Assailant's Affection

A college student majoring in Finance met a tragic end at the hands of a serial killer. Yet, her story took an unexpected turn when she woke up in the body of a Zegordian lady somewhere in the city of instrument, Narta. Initially believing herself to be a mere commoner, she was soon thrust into a whirlwind of events when a shocking incident occurred, unveiling the extraordinary abilities she has. But, amidst the turmoil and uncertainty, can an assailant's affection bloom or will blood be splattered to pursue the purpose of her emergence?

}•xxxxxxxxxxxx•{

ARCADIA CONTINENT
A small ether-free land of Dalaysia, below Sainvelle Continent.

ARCADIA CONTINENTA small ether-free land of Dalaysia, below Sainvelle Continent

ZEGORDIA KINGDOM
A thriving soon to be Empire of Arcadia.

ZEGORDIA KINGDOMA thriving soon to be Empire of Arcadia

}•xxxxxxxxxxxx•{

Characters:

• Fabienne Suzanne Duexeviz | Fabby Gueiterez
- Conductor of the Dalaysian Beast: Green Butterfly Fairy
- Goddess of Emerald Forest
- Ruler of all Dalaysian Beast

• Zaryn Markenzel Callaghan
- Zegordian Gentry, and mr. Omniscient.
- Prince Zacharias Denzel of Uléz
- Bearer of the Deities' Curse Speech

• Winchester Razorgan
- loyal friend of Zaryn
- Appointed Royal Knight of the Prince

• Lavender Marie Furlingster
- Daughter of Narta's best craftsman
- Arcane Abode Member (Narta Base)

• Seisha Duexeviz-Liorn
- Queen of Zegordia, Golden Iris
- Head of the Inner Court

• Lucius Liorn
- Appointed King of Zegordia
- Head of the External Court

• Frencia Amelie Liorn
- Princess of Zegordia

• Valan Pierce Verlarez
- Commander of the Blue Steel

• Prince Leveius
- First Born Zegordian Royalty

• Fate of Esher/ Isabella Seigh
- Daughter of the Grandduke of Blissimir Continent
- Most Powerful and Strongest Entity of Dalaysia
- Next Supreme God (kung papalarin XD. Her ascension depends on this transgression)

• Astra of Azura
- Deity of Prophecy, Will, and Purpose

• Oliver the Just
- Deity of Justice, Fairness and, Balance

• Nitrus the Dead
- God of Death, Soul, and Darkness

• Trinity of Riverdale
- Deity of Water, Life, and Peace

• Austin the Destroyer
- God of Wrath and Destruction

• Vanessa of Emerald Forest
- Green Butterfly Goddess
- Late Queen of Emerald Forest

• Lu-Lin of Dalaysian Beast Realm (Emerald Forest)
- Head of the Beast Pillar

}•xxxxxxxxxxxx•{

Wendyreen's note: Isa na namang kwento na magpapaikot sa mga utak niyo haha. Took me long enough to finish this one (because I have to finish ROTR first). Well, here it is pancit. Happy New Year sa lahat, sana mag-enjoy kayo sa bagong hain na tribulasyon ng ating mabait at magandang dyosa ng Dalaysia. Medyo masama ang dating ni Fate of Esher dito hahaha (kasalanan niya rin naman haha nangsisi na naman ako hehe). Eto na, 10 chapters will be posted today and the rest chapters will be uploaded next year (January to February). Maraming salamat sa paghihintay, enjoy reading!