Chapter 32

Something was wrong. What was that? Something was poking her behind. It was annoying. She wriggled her bottom to push it away but was rewarded with a groan from behind her head. She wriggled some more and the steel band around her waist tightened. That thing was poking harder. Even in the tight embrace she tried wriggling again because it was seriously testing her patience. The voice behind her growled a 'Jesus' and a leg completely stopped her movements by putting it on top of her thighs. She tried struggling to get free but was suddenly rolled onto her back covered by a hard body and something poking her front again. Her instinct was quick and she raised her knee between the legs not actually seeing who it was. That someone yelled an obscenity and she realised who it was. She opened her eyes to see William beside her curled into a ball his hands covering where she's kneed him. "Oh my god." Realization hit her and she didn't know whether to laugh or help him. She chose the latter and sat up near him and covered her hand over his. "Don't." He hissed and narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm so sorry. How can I help?" She suppressed the chuckle that was erupting. He shook his head and turned away from her taking a few deep breathes. A few minutes passed as she saw him breathing deeply before he sat up. "What was that for?" he asked looking at her, his nose flaring. But she knew he wasn't angry. "I'm sorry. It was just an instinct. Your..... morning wood was poking me and I was still not fully awake." She tried very hard to stop the chuckle bit failed miserably and soon she was laughing out of her wits.
William suddenly jumped on her, straddling her and started tickling her. It was hurting a little south but he was delighted to see her laughing after last night. She was trying stop him but he was much stronger than her. She could knee him again but knew she would'nt. He was a little happy to know she could at least be defensive during danger and had a great instinct. He stopped tickling her but covered his body with hers again. His hands rested on each side of her head. Her eyes were shining with years from laughing and her face was fresh with a little puffy eyes and her hair were messy but it made her all the more beautiful. He could see she wasn't wearing a bra and her pert breasts were highlighted in the loose t-shirt she was wearing. He leaned his forehead against her to kiss her but she covered her mouth and shook her head and mumbled something which he understood as morning breath. She pushed him and ran into the adjoining bathroom. She brushed her teeth and did her morning duties while William lied outside on the bed waiting for her to finish. When he heard the gushing sound of shower he dared to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth. As he entered he could see the shadow of her naked body from the opaque shower door. He saw her freeze as he shut the door with a click. "William? What are you doing?" He could hear the slight panic in her voice with cautiousness and decided to be easy on her. "Don't worry. I'm just brushing my teeth. You carry on. I promise I won't see anything." He said and turned around to the sink. He took out the extra brush from the cabinet and noted that she had brought everything of her own... From shampoo till toothbrush. Always the perfectionist. He applied the paste and started brushing his teeth all the while fantasying about being in the shower with her and caressing her till the point where she got mad with need. Need for him.
The opening of shower door alerted him. "Can you pass me the towel, please?" She asked. "Sure." He replied and took a towel from the rack. He knocked on the shower door and she extended her hand from the little opening of shower door. He handed it to her and walked out before he did something like going in there to her and make wild love.
When they were both ready they went downstairs for breakfast and passed the morning mostly helping cooking the old cook. William sat on the breakfast bar while Seeya and Elizabeth cooked and talked a little. Clearly she was in way better mood than yesterday and the whole family had lunch together. Elizabeth and her husband were going to town for some work and Grandpa was gonna lie down for some rest. With nothing to do they went to his bedroom. His bedroom was like hers but a tad bit bigger. The theme was navy blue and white. There was a four poster big bed and a dressing table. There were two doors, one went to the balcony and the other, she believed, was bathroom. He threw himself on the bed and patted the space beside and she joined. They suggested what they should and come up with easy but a classy solution. Watch a movie. William got up and asked her to choose a movie of her own for now and then he will choose for later night. She picked out 'Letters to Juliette' from a whole lot of romantic movies which he told were Elizabeth's when she raised her eyebrows at him in question. She would have believed him if not for the colour on his cheeks. She smile and he scowled but broke into a smile. He popped the DVD in the player and settled down on the bed after darkening the room by pulling down the curtains. They watched the movie William stealing kisses from her time and again. With his arm around her shoulders she was content in his arms. Her mouth curled up in a smile and she watched as the old actress found her true love.