Chapter 23

"It wouldn't fit."
"Trust me, it will."
"No. Just look at it."
"Shh. I'll be careful. I promise."
"Ow. It hurts."
"Its okay."

He was right. It fit perfectly. It had been a little over a month since William and Seeya had started dating and both of them couldn't help but get closer each passing day. Christmas was approaching soon and here they were in a high brand shops to buy Seeya a gown and matching stuff for a charity gala they were going to attend. Nidhi had called William at around noon from Seeya's phone, fed up of Seeya whining like a dog because she was nervous and did not have a suitable dress to wear in 'the rich's kingdom', Seeya's own words. From then William had canceled all his meetings and dragged Seeya to the high five shops and boutiques to buy her suitable stuff. All the way through the drive and the fashion show she'd done trying dresses, she was sulking like a five year old. Her lips were in an adorable pout and William wanted to keep kissing her. And he had. Every once in while he'd steal a kiss from her, much to her joy, but she didn't dare show it to him. She was moody today, as are all normal girls on their second day during the time of the month. Her stomach wasn't aching nor anything else but she was in a mood to throw a tantrum. But seemed like he was enjoying spoiling her, which he'd done lately a lot.
          Right now, they were in a shoe shop with dozens of designer shoes surrounding them. William was on his knees in front of Seeya, who was sitting on a couch, trying a pair of stilleto heels that matched her gown perfectly. They were a bit tight for Seeya's liking but William was hell bent on her trying the pair. It had fit perfectly and even looked pretty good. He got on her feet and helped her stand up. She walked a few steps and surprised at how easily she could walk in tbese high heels when before she couldn't even walk a step without someone's help in these kind of heels. Turning around she hid her excitement for buying the shoes but she didn't show it for she knew he'd be arrogant saying 'I told you'. "They're good." She said acting non-chalant when he raised his eyebrows then smirked victoriously. He signalled the salesman to pack the shoes when Seeya removed them. She wore her pair sneakers and stood up to go to the cashier to pay when she saw William hand the salesman credit card. Knowing what she was going to do, William pulled her in his arms and kissed her teasingly. She kissed him back immediately but groaned in disappoinment when he pulled away. She scowled at him when he winked at her but he simply chuckled kissing her nose and bringing her close to his side and leading her out of the shop. He stopped at the cashier to collect the bag of shoes and his credit card before signing the slip. He once again put his hand around her shoulders lovingly and walked out of the shop into the waiting car. They drove to his place in silence with his arm around her shoulders and her head resting onhis shoulder. She was content here in his arms. She didn't remember when she felt like her life was perfect like this. Probably it was never. She knew he cared for her deeply amd remembered what he'd done for her. The monday after the fashion show in her college she'd gone to meet the principle as she was told. She was a little surprised and confused to find William there in the office with the principle, Prof. Louis, Silvia and Mia. The principe had told her that she was framed. Apparently Silvia had seen Seeya's first design and was insanely jealous, so she'd seduced prof. Louis to give her Seeya's design. Her plan had gone according to plan and Seeya was expelled but William had come and trashed it. He had proved Silvia's fault by cornering Mia and getting a confession from her in front of the principle. The principle had then fired prof. Louis and Silvia waa expelled. Mia was off the hook for she'd admitted her fault. Seeya was given back all her privileges included in the scholarship she had before. When she'd thanked the principle he had said it was not him but William who should be credited. She was utterly grateful to him and happy with him.
              A tug on her hand brought her out of thoughts and she saw that they were at the front entrance of his building. He was waiting for her to get out of the car. She got out of the car and walked into the building behind him. She was thankful that there weren't any media people because the first time she'd come to his place in the bright day light, the media had started clicking pictures of the black SUV she was in and Andrew had to take the car in the private parking lot of the building. He put in the security code for the penthouse in the private elevator for the penthouse owners only. Andrew entered behind them with the shopping bags and they rode to the 45th floor in silence. Seeya was tired as hell and William could see it on her face. As soon as they entered through the wooden double doors, Seeya went to couches and flopped down closing her eyes. Andrew kept the bags in a guest room and left quietly while William came and crouched down beaide Seeya. "We have to leave at seven so you still have two hours to rest." William said tucked a few escaped strands of hair behind her ear. "Hmmm." His precious was already half asleep. He stood up and scooped her up into his arms and went into his room. He carefully laid her down on the bed before removing her shoes and covering her with the comforter. He kissed her forehead and left, softly closing the door behind him.