Chapter 1

One step closer..
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling dont be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you
For a thousand more..

The song played on her ipod as Seeya made her way to her home. It was around eight thirty and the sidewalk was filled with not so many people. It was kind of safe for a girl to walk home safely. In a mood for a walk and some alone time she made her way to her most favourite place in the city. She reached the railing from where she was supposed to jump off. Landing safely on the rocky surface, slowly and carefully she went down the sloppy surface moving aside the branches of the bushes. Finally she reached her destination. She came across the Thames river of London with the London bridge to her right. She'd come across this place when she was hiding from a drunk man quite a months ago. Since then she came here whenever she needed peace or some alone time. It was like her own paradise. She took a deep breathe of the water, the wet leaves of the bushes the clean air. Closing her eyes she listened to the lyrics of the indian song which reminded her of her of the life she once had and the memories that she would rather forget. The hurt and the betrayal she suffered.. till this date it brought tears to her eyes. Feeling the burning sensation in the back of her eyes she shut her eyes more tightly stopping the tears from falling. They did not deserve her tears. Shaking her head to clear away the memories she opened her eyes and once again saw a silhouette of someone.. a man. She felt like he was looking through her eyes right into her soul. She was sure he was there everytime she came and would stare rather than look at her. It gave her chills. Even from the distance she was positive he was staring at her. She couldnt see his face but from the silhouette she could say he was tall. She was curious as to who he was. A ringing brought her out of her thoughts. She searched her pockets and pulled out her phone which was blaring Nidhi's ringtone on her phone. Pressing the answer button she put it on her ear.
"Seeya where are you? Are you hurt? Do I need to call police? Its past time then when you come home everyday. God dammit talk to me!"
Said the concerned voice of her roommate aka best friend Nidhi Kapoor. Nidhi was the sister of her best friend Vishal. Even though Seeya had met her at the lowest point of her life she was grateful she met Nidhi. If it wasnt for Nidhi and Vishal, she wouldnt be here or even alive.
"Chill! I just went for a walk. Dont worry I'll be home in a few minutes." Replied Seeya.
"Okay but come soon.. and be safe" Nidhi said.
"Yes i will sissy." Seeya replied.
With a chuckle from the other end she ended the call and looked up to find the stranger staring at her again. As usual with an awkward wave to the stranger she climbed up and started walking to her apartment. As she was walking the few blocks she felt as if someone was following her but when she looked behind there was nothing suspicious. Shrugging the feeling of she made her way to the lift and to her apartment where she knew a long lecture and a bit of scolding was waiting for her.