Chapter 21

It was a good morning for Seeya for one reason and other as well. She had woken up to her cell phone ringing. It was Vishal calling checking up on her for she was alone but as soon as she slipped saying she had a date with William, he teased her so much that annoyed she almost hung up. He just laughed and talked some more before finally hanging up. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom for her morning duties amd brushing her teeth. Still in her pjs, she made herself some breakfast and a cup of coffee. Taking the daily newspaper, she sat on the table and ate her breakfast. Doing the dishes after her breakfast she did some laundry and some housework before having a late lunch. Later on she watched some TV before drawing herself a bath adding some scented oil. Half and hour later she emerged out of the bathroom and went to her closet to pick out an outfit. Suddenly unknown, she wondered where William had planned to go. She thought for a moment before deciding to text him and ask.
'Hey, this is Seeya. I was wondering where we were going to go. You know so that I can dress likewise.'
She texted him. A minute later her phone pinged with a text.
'I know its you. Even if you wear rags you'd still look beautiful. But dress in something classy. :)'
She smiled. He can make her smile just by a text. She imagined how happy she'd be if they were together till the end. Now where did that come from? Shaking her head, she once again went to her closet and took out a dress she thought would work. Then, she applied a little make up and styled her head into a messy bun. She slipped into her dress smoothly. She sprayed some perfume and looked at the clock. It was seven thirty. She hurriedly put some cash, mobile phone and a couple of other necessary things just as someone knocked on the door. She opened the door to find William standing there with a single red rose. She stood there taking him in. He looked like a hero just out of a Mills & Boon novel. Handsome, Sensual and Dangerous. Her inner romantic girl just sighed and died happily. Realising she was staring she mumbled a soft 'hey'.
He had died and went to heaven where he met this angel. She was extremely beautiful. In a light violet strapless dress with bodice beaded with glittery silver beads and belt at the waist she looked ravishing and thoughts of what was underneath that dress had him hard. Her toned and fair legs were on display as her dress ended just above her knees. He looked at her from top to bottom atleast twice and whispered a mesmerised 'wow'. The twin red spots on her cheeks which he had grown to adore appeared. She just smiled softly before tucking her hair behind a ear. He gave her the rose which she took after mumbling a thanks. She left him standing there for a minute to put the rose in a vase before coming back. "Ready?" He asked her offering his hand. "Yeah. Let me get my purse." She left him again for a minute before returning and taking his hand. Together they walked down the one floor by stairs. He led her to a black limo, the chauffer opening the backseat door for them. She gasped. She had never ever been in a limo before. She heard him chuckle and blushed.
"Andrew this is Seeya, and Seeya this is Andrew, my chauffer and personal bodyguard." William introduced both of them. He saw Seeya frown her brows before she snapped her finger. "Yes. You were the one following me, weren't you. I've seen you so many times. You are a stalker. Will you should fire him." Seeya ranted while both the men stared at her in amusement. "Seeya. About that. Uh.. he wasn't stalking you, I had asked him to follow you." She for the first time ever saw a man blush. Not any man, William Brown was blushing. He looked like a little boy. So cute. She suppressed her grin and narrowed her eyes at him scoldingly. "You know to keep you safe. Nothing else." He said smiling his charming smile to disarm her. She bit her lip to prevent the suppresed smile to come out in a full blown grin. "Fine. But don't think you're off the hook." She said with a tinsy bit attitude but the twitching of her lips gave her away. "And Andrew I'l be watching you." She said with narrowed eyes and made an action with her forefinger and middle finger, each in front of her eyes before pointing them to him. "Yes ma'am." Andrew replied smiling a little in amusement. William and Seeya climbed into the car and Andrew drove them to their destination. They rode in silence and soon the car stopped in front of The Shard. Andrew got out and opened the door for her while William got out from the other door. He came around to her and took her elbow leading her into the fancy building. All the while Seeya was trying to take in all of this. It was like a dream for her. As they entered the lobby she nervously reached out for his hand afraid that she'd get lost in the crowd of these rich people who were way different from her. He looked at her assuringly and squeezed her hand. They got into the elevator and William pulled her close when a crowd of people got in too. They smoothly reached the floor where the restaurant he was taking her to was. He walked her to a desk where a very refined and stylish young woman was working on her computer. "Reservation for Brown." William said in a deep authorative voice. Immediately the woman looked up and smiled seductively at him with bedroom eyes. "Yes sir." She said batting her fake eyelashes at him which, to Seeya's relief, he ignored. She didn't know why but she didn't like when other women looked at her man that way. She walked ahead of them and took them to a table with very nice view of the Tower of London and the city. William pulled out a chair for Seeya and sat adjacent her. The young woman who had introduced herself as Jessy earlier spoke up, "A waiter will be here for you soon." With a last seductive smile at William and ignoring Seeya completely, she turned away swaying her hips a bit too much. Seconds later a waiter came to their table for their orders for drinks. "The best in your wine collection." William said arrogantly glaring at the waiter who was making googley eyes at his girl. The waiter went away but not before looking one last time at Seeya. William took a deep breath to calm himself down to not get up and beat that asshole up for he didnt want to spoil Seeya and his first date. Patting his suit pocket he felt the small box. He was nervous. What if she rejects it? He took hold of her hand on the table and turned it around, palm upwards. He took out the small velvet box and put it in her palm. Her breath hitched. Oh my!