Chapter 15

Seeya was pacing back and forth worriedly. It was now two days later and still she hadn't found a model for her dress. She had atleast submitted the design today to another professor for Mrs. Collins was on an emergency leave for two days. She could model for herself if she didnt find one but she didn't have the body for that. An idea popped into her head. Kate. She could ask Kate to be her model. She would definitely do. She was blonde with blue eyes, long toned legs and perfect figure. Yes. She got her model. She went to the banks in a much better mood than the last few days amd met William. As usual they talked about their day and William dropped a nose flaring Seeya at her place. It was becoming like a habit for him. He'd dropped her home everyday since that day when he'd come to tale her for lunch.
The next day during her shift, she saw Kate in the locker room. "Hey Kate." Seeya said going to her. "Hey you stranger." Kate said smiling. "Umm.. Can I ask for a favor? Seeya asked nervously. "Ofcourse. What is it?" Kate asked. "I have this upcoming fashion show in my college and we have to exhibit our designs. I have the design but I need a model. So I was wondering if you could be the model? I can even pay you if you want. That os if you want to do it?" Seeya said hopefully. "Oh thats fine. Okay. Yes. I'll be your model. And ofcourse I won't want anything. You're a friend and it'll be a pleasure to wear your first design. Just tell me the details about the show and I'll be there. Although I'll need some practise for walking." Kate replied smiling warmly. "Oh thankyou so much. The show is on 22nd of this month that is in two weeks and we'll have to go to my place for measurements and other stuff. Is that okay?" Seeya asked. "Ofourse. Tell me when you need me and I'll be there." Kate replied. At a call from the manager yelling at them to stop gossiping and get back to work, they looked at each other before giggling like school girls and going back to work.
It was all the same everyday, boring meetings, emails and what not. Before, he didn't find them this boring as he did now. He didn't know why. Maybe beacuse he now eagerly waited for the end of the day at work so he could go to the banks to meet a certain dark haired girl. Andrew, his trusted guard, had texted a few minutes ago informing him that she's left for work and that he was following her there too. After getting to know her for almost five months now his need to keep her safe had went up a notch, if you can say. The intercom connecting Sofie to him buzzed and a few moments later she spoke,"Senior Mr. Brown is on the call asking you to pick up your phone this minute. What should I do sir?" William internally groaned for he knew why his grandpa was calling him on the office line. That way if William was at the office he would know. The old man jad been calling him atleast 10 times a day for the last three days. "I'll take the call." He said sighing. As soon as he picked up the call, his grandfather's scolding voice resounded. "I know what you were doing kid. How dare you avoid this old man?!" "I'm sorry grandpa. I was just busy." William said. "Oh I know what you were busy with. Now tell me who this girl is and when are you bringing her to meet me?" His grandpa asked in a stern voice. "Grandpa I'll bring her when I can. Now enough about me. How are you? And how was your golf match with your friend you told me aout?" William asked quickly changing the subject. Hearing about golf, grandpa forgot all about his grandson's mystery girl and talked on happily about his victory against his good friend in golf. A good fifteen minutes later, after Sofie poked her head in reminding him of a meeting, he said goodbye and focused on work again.
It had been a week and a few days now and only 3 days were left for the show. Right now Seeya was attending a class when suddenly a peon came and whispered something in the professor's ear. The professor searched for someone before his eyes landed on her. Nodding, he spoke up loudly looking at her, "Miss Singhania, please go to the principal's office after the class is over." She just said a confused 'okay' wondering why in the world the principal would call her. As soon as the class ended she went to the principal's office. The lady behind the desk asked, "Miss Singhania?" When Seeya nodded her head, the lady said, 'you may go in now' before focusing back in her computer. Seeya knocked on the door before she heard a 'come in'. Entering she saw Mrs. Collins there too. Again wondering why she was here she asked, "You wanted to see me, sir?" "Yes Miss Singhania. Please have a seat." She took a seat hesitantly and looked at Mrs. Collins for a hint to what was going on. But her professor too didn't give away anything.
"You are here on a scholarship for the degree in fashion designing, right?" The principal asked her, staring at her. "Yes sir." Seeya replied confused. "And you do know that the participation in the college fashion show is very important? That if you don't participate you won't be allowed to attend the final examination?" He asked again. "Yes sir But I don't understamd why am I here? Is there something wrong?" Seeya asked finally not able to stand the suspense. "Miss Singhania, you must know that as you haven't submitted your design for approval, you won't be able to participate in the fashion show thus, thus you can't appear for the final examination. Which will result in the termination of your scholarship. I'm sorry you'll have to be suspended."