Chapter 29

The next morning, she woke up at seven. All night she was restless and that showed when she saw herself in the mirror of the bathroom. She did her morning duties before coming out of the shower in a towel. She went to her closet to collect the clothes she had selected to wear today and put them on. She wore a pair of skinny jeans and a white and blue sweater, completing it with a pair of boots. She loosely straitened her hair so that her ringlets fell in waves around her. She applied eye liner and some lip gloss on her lips. The doorbell rang and she looked at the clock to find it was time to go. She hurriedly went out of her bedroom to the front door. She opened the door to a freshly showered William. He looked handsome in a pair of jeans with a dark blue shirt under a leather jacket. He smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her. She invited him in before going to her bedroom and hauling out her suitcase. He stood up from the couch he was sitting on before coming to her and taking the bag from her. The bag in one hand and her hand in another they went down to the waiting audi. He put her bag in the trunk and helped her inside the car. She watched him round the car before getting in beside her on the driver seat. He smiled at her and leaned down before kissing her softly. She smiled back at him. "Ready?" he asked her. She took a deep breath before nodding.
The journey was silent accept for the low humming of the tires. It took them half an hour to get out of the city. When they were out of the city he took hold of her hand and kept it in his hand while driving with another. She looked out of the window at the green grass and scenaries and her eyes drooped and she was asleep.
"Seeya? Baby, we're here." He didn't want to wake her up but he had to. He lightly shook her and her eyes fluttered open. She sat up and rubbed her face with her hands. He got out of the car and rounded to her side to help her out. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes widened the size saucers as she saw around herself. She was dreaming. She must be dreaming for this place was no less than a castle. The beautiful trees, the perfectly trimmed grass and bushes and the mansion itself. An old english butler came out from the double doors and walked down the stairs that led to them. "Master William, welcome. Its good to see you." The butler said in a perfect accent with a slight bow of his head. "Gerard. Its good to see you too. Dear, this is Gerard. He's been in the family for decades." William said with warmth and respect for the man. Seeya smiled and forwarded her hand to shake, "Hello. I'm Seeya." Clearly her gesture was strange for him because he looked surprised. He took her hand in a light handshake before dropping it, "Hello, Miss Seeya. Welcome to Theodre villa." She smiled in return and he gestured the couple to move ahead inside the house. She got nervous a little and felt William squeeze her hand in reassurance. They entered the hall way and then to a huge living room with a beautiful chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. A royal staircase from a little distance ahead led them to the floor above and several doors were seen on this floor. They entered one of the doors which looked like a library. Gerard left them with a bow.
"Grandpa. How are you?" William asked going to an old man but healthy man who was sitting on a chair reading a book by the big window. "William, finally. You do remember you have a grandfather, don't you?" Grandfather stood up from the chair to accept the hug from William, patting him on the back. He pulled back, "You can visit me more often you know? After all who else would smack you on the head to keep you in control?" Willia chuckled before replying, "I know. But I've been busy with stuff." Now noticing Seeya standing near the door, grandfather narrowed his eyes before looking questioningly at William. "Grandpa, this is Seeya Singhania, my girlfriend. Seeya this is Arthur Brown, my grandfather." A knowing smile appeared on granfather's face for he smiled warmly at her while coming towards her. "Hello, sir." Seeya greeted nervously forwarding a hand to shake. But her nervousness dissolved as grandfather took her hand and covered it with his both hands. "Seeya. How nice to meet you! I can see why my grandson is smitten with you." She now knew where William's charm came from. If she were grandfather's age, she would've swooned at the smile he gave her. Her lips turned into a smile on their own.
"Come on. You must be hungry. You can freshen up before coming down at twelve for lunch. Yes?" Grandfather glanced at William before looking at her. They replied positively and William summoned her up to their bedrooms which were seperated only by a wall. They had a common balcony with a table and two chairs. She went to the huge bathroom of this royal room and freshened up. She came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed looking around her. She wondered how in the hell did she end up in a fairytale like this.
She was so lost in her thoughts that she lost track of time and almost missed the knock on her door. She answered with a 'come in' and William entered. He smiled at her while coming towards her and sat beside her on the bed. He looked at her for a few moments before asking, "You okay?" She nodded and smiled softly but it didn't reach her eyes and lit up her face like it usually did. Something was bothering her from yesterday and he was hell bent on finding out what it was.