Magizh lifted her hand and pointed at Indrajith. Chanakya slowly turned to Indrajith.

A drop of tear left Chanakya's eyes, followed my several. Chanakya wiped it quickly before anyone else notice it but Indrajith noticed his tears and understood there is a huge pain behind the tears.

Indrajith ah un husband..... Chanakya asked. Magizh nodded her head.

Eppo kalyanam aachu, eppo nee Chennai la irundu Mumbai vanda..... Chanakya asked. He had several questions in his mind to clarify.

Chanakya...... Krishna called him by keeping his hand on Chanakya's shoulder.

Chanakya turned to Krishna..

Magizh ah teiryuma..... Krishna asked.

7 years ah teriyum...... Chanakya said.

En friend iva... Manasuku romba nerukamana friend....the gem I lost ... Chanakya said with his eyes on Magizh.

Magizh composed herself and looked at Indrajith. She saw him standing there like a third person watching all this with a hurtful look on his face.

Magizh couldn't understand the meaning behind his sad and broken face. Suddenly something hit her mind.... Enna thappa nenachutaro.... Aiyoo ...

Indrajith looked at Magizh.

Magizh..... Vaanathi called her.

Maa, Mama, idhu Chanu en friend.... Enkitta 12th mudichadhum unna paaka varuven, unna pathupen nu solitu ponan mama ana varave illa. Enna nenachu pathanu kooda terila. Inaiku thaan paakuren.... Nee inga enna panra Chanu.... Mama sonna guest neeya..... Magizh started it with Krishna and ended it with Chanakya.

Sorry di anaiku vara mudiyathaduku periya reason iruku.... And nee keta kezhviku badil.... Ama, naathan un mama oda friend paiyan...... Chanu said with a smile.

Indrajith felt like he is standing there like a third wheel there.

Magizh, enna nee friend ah pathadhum ivlo emotional aagita... Baby kum Magizh kum thane maa kastham....... Vaanathi said caressing Magizh's hair.

Chanu romba varusham aprom paakuren ah adan emotional aagiten..... Magizh said like a baby.

Magizh saptiya.... Chanu asked. Magizh looked at chanu with a smile and shook her head.

Enakaha yaarume indha kezhvi ketadu illa... It was all for the baby now enakaha chanu kekuran...... Magizh thought and smiled from the depth of her after a very long time.

Indrajith noticed this genuine smile of her. His eyes shifted to Chanakya who was taking care Magizh like she is a porcelain doll.

Aunty sapdalama... Magizh ku pasikum la...... Chanu said.

Adhuvum sari thaan saptutu pesalam...... Vaanga..... Vaanathi said.

Magizh vaa.... Vaanathi extended her hand.

Illa aunty naa kootitu varen..... Chanakya said and took her with him.

While going to the dining room Magizh turned and looked at Indrajith for a second.... He stood there helplessly....

Idellam nee seiya vendiyadu........... Krishna said and went to have lunch.

Indrajith...... Sapda vaa paa..... He heard Vaanathi calling him.

He went there with a heavy heart.

He saw Chanakya sitting on his chair and serving Magizh.

He went and stood near that chair. Chanakya sensed his presence and looked at him.