"I think I was about nineteen at the time and I was wearing a Chanel dress with Louboutins. I was dressed for a FC Barca gala by the way."

"I was getting my hair done an hour before the event by the way, I was on some fucked up shit back then. So they start questioning the authenticity of the brands I'm wearing essentially saying I'm wearing fakes."

"I look at my hairstylist through the mirror and she starts laughing so I start laughing. And she goes, 'So, how close is your graduation?' In Spanish and I could see the panic in their eyes."

"That sure shut them up." Nari smiled.

*Cut*

The footage cut Nari cackling to herself before breathing out, "I live for chaos."

*Cut*

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty four." She answered.

*Cut*

"How do you deal with anxiety?"

"My anxiety has been calm for a while now. I haven't had any panic attacks or anything so I would say consistently be in your safe space. My safe space is my apartment and just being with my boyfriend or with family so I do that."

*Cut*

"How do you know Neymar?"

"My brother worked with him at Barca and they are good friends so naturally I ended up meeting him when I visited Spain. By the way, he was the one I was talking about in the storytime.

"He would take care of me when Jisung couldn't. He's like my older brother."

...

Jungkook walked into his living room only to find Nari on his couch busy on her MacBook. "Hey Jennie." He greeted walking around the couch and sitting next to her. "Hey, how was practice?" She asked shifting her focus to him.

"Tiring but the concert date is nearing so I know it's going to worth it. What're you busy with?" He answered wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling her closer into him.

It was now mid October which meant PTD Seoul wasn't for another two weeks. Nari was excited although there wouldn't be fans in the stadium, she'd still be there watching in person.

"I'm editing a video that I filmed today but I'm almost done and then I'm all yours." She answered adding subtitles to the last clip before saving the file and closing the app. "Done!"

She shut her MacBook and put it on the arm rest of the couch. Nari turned to look at him with a smile, bringing her feet up on the seat.

Jungkook softly kissed her lips slightly smudging her lipgloss. Nari bit her lowly as she watched him with big brown eyes, admire her.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Look at me like that."

Nari's eyebrows furrowed with confusion. "Like what?" She asked. "Like you want me to fuck you." Jungkook breathed out.

Nari felt herself grow hot under his touch and her cheeks flushed red. "And if I do? Is that so wrong?" She challenged moving to straddle him feeling a newfound boost of confidence.

The skirt she wore rode up until just under her ass as her hands went under Jungkook's T-shirt settling on his abs. "Huh? Is that wrong of me?"

"No." He gripped her ass looking at her with lustful eyes before they kissed again. "Mmh." She moaned into his lips when he moved her hips to grind on him. They moved in unison for a few minutes until they pulled away to catch their breaths.

Nari buried her head in Jungkook's neck and the scent of his cologne tipped her over the edge. She breathed him in, her pupils dilating when she opened her eyes before he connected their lips again.

Her tube top now laid discarded on the floor and Jungkook's tattooed hand gripped her waist while the other fisted her ginger hair. Nari pushed herself away from Jungkook.

He breathed heavily watching as Nari took off the hair tie off her wrist before tying her hair back. She slid onto the carpet on her knees and looked up at Jungkook with a big eyes. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Let me?" She asked.

...

Liked by brunabiancardi, jkayyy97 and 1 256 673 others NariKim the long awaited QnA is out now!!!

NariKim the long awaited QnA is out now!!!
...view 23 563 comments

NariKim how are we liking the hair?!?!
>User1 red is your colour!!!
>>NariKim thank you bby though it's more ginger than red

User2 ginger Nari was not on my 2021 bingo card

M.atthew95 oompa loompa looking ass
>NariKim I'm telling maman
>>M.atthew95 NOOO IM SORRY

NariKim Va regarder la vidéo mes amours

kyliejenner cuutte
>NariKim no you❤️❤️

User3 NARI ARE YOU EXCITE FOR PTD SÉOUL
>NariKim OMG IM SHITTING MY PANTS JUST THINK ABOUT IT OFCOURSE IM EXCITED
...tap to view more comments

A/n
Hehehe