Captive

Josh pov-

I opened my eyes, feeling a throbbing pain in my head. I looked around, trying to remember where I was.
I saw a hospital light above my head, a monitor, an IV drip.
I saw a nurse, checking my vitals, "oh you're finally awake", a women who was standing on the side of my bed said smiling at me, I only heard her voice in a monotone as I felt myself slowing coming to life.

I Frantically got up and looked around, as I saw a doctor came in with a file.
"So you're finally up Mr....?" He asked raising his brows.
"I'm.. I'm Jos..sh" my voice came out as a broken whisper.
"You can relax Mr Josh" that lady said handing me a glass of water.
I put hand on my head as I felt a shap pain on the right side of my head, that lady quickly put her hands on my shoulder, "Omg are you okay, doctor please check".

Doctor came and did few normal checkups , and asked nurse to put few medicines on IV.
"You overdosed yourself with Morphine, but thanks to this lady, she took you to the hospital just on time".
I looked up at that lady and she was already staring at me, "Thank you".
"You have very beautiful eyes" she said staring deeply at me.
"What?".
"I mean , I was passing by on highway yesterday morning when my car suddenly stopped and I saw your car parked on side so I went for help, but you weren't responding at all and yours windows were locked too, so I called ambulance and took you to the nearest hospital,... I'm sorry I left your stuff in your car in hurry."

"YESTERDAY!!!"

"Yes, Mr Josh, You've been unconscious for two days because of the adverse effect of high morphine content in your blood, you could've had cardiac arrest if not for this lady.
We also found a great amount of antidepressants in your blood, how did you get yourself overdosed,Do you remember anything?"
As if doctor's word were slap on my face, I tried to recall what had happened and I clearly remember everything,driving my car, fast and furious, that night,being angry, so angry, at her.

"Grinny" her name came out subconsciously out of my mind, remembering the fight, screams, insults.
I got flashback of her tears, her pleas, her threats, how she was clung with my legs when I was leaving the hospital.
My skipped thinking how I behaved in agitation, I left her alone when she was hospitalized ... oh God it's been two days since that drama I created.
"Who is Grinny?" That lady asked , making my eyes teary at just the thought of her, I tried getting up but that lady and doctor held me back.
"My Wife" I said and ripped IV off my hands.
"Where are you going, you are still not fully recovered", doctor asked,
"I have to go..my wife I.. I left her , I had fight with her...r I.. messed everything " .

"Why did you left her?" That women asked me with her brows scrunch together.
"I thought..she was cheating on me, when I saw her hugging someone else", just saying these words break my already broken heart into million peices.
"Then leave her, she must be already moved on since you didn't went back home in two days".
"NO!, and you mind your own business..thank you so much for your help", I retorted and stromed out of the room.
Even if she cheated on me, even if she moved on, even if everything I heard at the college was true, I'll still go back to her.
I got out of the hospital, and saw a man who was about to get into his car, I ran to him.
"Hello, excuse me ..um can I ask you where are you going", that man took a step back and looked at me from head to toe.
"Why?" He asked feeling a little awkward,

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Josh Hutton, I'm the Owner of Hutton Textiles, I lost my wallet and my other belongings during a car accident and I really have to get to the main city as soon as possible, will you please give me a lift, I'll pay you when we'll get there."

He looked at me for a moment and then nodded his head in yes, "oh ok no problem, I'm going to the city too".

Thanking him I got in his car, God thanks for sending this man on time. His phone started ringing, he looked at his screen then silent the incoming call, reminding me how I ignored her calls, messages and what not.
I even asked those fucking gaurds to not let her inside the house, where she would've spent the nights, feeling a surge of panic, I started sweating.
Where would she be? would she be okay or not? Will she start hating me now?
Ofcourse she'll hate me now, what have I ever done for her despite of the care, the love, the warmth she gave me.
I only mistreated her, shown her my dark side, only abused her, and insulted her infront of everyone and even after that she was begging me to stop and I just left, on few shots of alcohol and because of my rage my madness I left her there;alone.
I know I don't deserve her but that doesn't mean that I don't want her or I don't need her..
Even if she really cheated on me, even if I was right, even if she slept thousands of time with him, I'll still forgive her, I won't let her go because...... I LOVE her.
The realisation that I love her is like salt on burned, when did I start loving her, when did I fell foe her so much that I'll forgive her to this extent.
But somewhere deep down in my heart I know she didn't cheat on me, I clearly made a scene in rage, while I was drunk, but at that time too, I couldn't hurt her, even when she slapped me, my hands weren't giving in to hurt her.
I know all this , is just in my mind, she was innocent, she didn't do anything like that, oh God how she begged me to stay.
I can't wait to see her and beg for forgiveness, I'll rub my nose against her feet, I lick her shoes, I'll join my hands infront of her but I won't ever let her leave me.