Rumour

Josh pov-

"No one hold onto shattered glass; they are broken but they hurt other's too".

Doctor is right,

"I am broken and I'm breaking her too" I muttered to myself.

"Don't take my words in wrong sense , you are not breaking her and I didn't mean that at all, I just wanted you to know that you have to heal and accept that you love her."

"I have accepted that"

"No Josh you haven't, if you have then you should accept the fact that she loves you too that she is nothing like your past, she is different you have to accept that".

"How can you gaurantee she is not li.."

"Exactly.....you have to accept , you have to trust, you have to change Josh.

You have to accept that you love her even of you tell me for hundred times I know you still haven't accepted the fact that you love her you are scared of loving her".

.

.

.

.

.

Doctor's words are still ringing in my head, what should I do to accept her fully .

I have a professor's meeting in college and also have to collect some of my files from there so that's where I'm heading right now.

I'm keeping myself engaged  so I won't think about that a lot but so far all I could think about is that I'm breaking her and she don't want to be with me if that's how it is.

.

.

I hate professor's meeting it's nothing but a waste of time, but have to attend it anyways.

Sighing heavily I entered the meeting hall, they all smiled at me; I know they don't really like me...they are  just doing formalities.

Greeting everyone we started our meeting, we talked about the statics and the uncontrollable behaviour of freshers, how can they call themselves teacher if they can't control their class.

This meeting was more about class rules, regulations, ethics and all.

I was writing my final evaluation for this meeting when grinny called me.

I didn't pick up at first because I'm in between a meeting and lot of people's are around me and other reason is I'm not in mood to have any sort of conversation with her, my mind is already in tormoil of my own thoughts.

But she called again, what if it's important, thinking that I picked up.

She freakin wanted to ask if she could buy something or not, can't she even make that small decision by her self;... relax Josh you don't want to shout in front of so many peoples.

"Just buy whatever you like, I'm in the middle of a meeting" I tell her and she imidiately started sorry me and I hung up.

I really feel frustrated with every single thing , I don't know why.

One of the female teacher gave me a look with a smile , "now what you want bitch " I said to myself.

"What's up Mr Hutton was that your girlfriend" she asked touching my hands that were on table.

"Ofcourse, someone like Mr Hutton won't be single " the other teacher said laughing a little.

"It's not like that" I shrugged off the topic and her hand both but they weren't letting it go.