Vacation 🎫

Grinny

Today we are leaving for Agiola mountains for our vacation. It's seven of us with Mr and Mrs Brian. We were suppose to leave at 9 but Mr Brian had an urgent meeting so now we are leaving at 11 .

It's 15 days trip and I'm super excited.
Always focusing just on studies to maintain good marks, I never really enjoyed much.
I really want to enjoy this time before college document and loan stuff mess my mind.

I've packed my bags while grey put some of her stuff too in my bag saying she doesn't have enough space.
Such a material girl she is.

I wanted to wear jumper but grey made me wear this pretty frock with small sunflower on it and to put cherry on cake ,I did makeup.

I'm not complaining or anything it's just , I didn't wanted to waste such pretty dress on our way only.
Like what's the point of wearing something so pretty on train?
Like it doesn't make much sense to me.

Right now I'm heading toward main building to get my passport from Mrs Brian but I think, I forgot my phone and I'm already infront of building.

If I did forgot my phone I can't call Mrs Brian to come downstairs as we don't go upstairs where she lives lovey dovey with her husband.
Not that she prohibited us to, but we understand and let them have enough privacy.

I was digging into my purse when I bumped into something hard.. a chest..?
Frustrated enough I looked up and to my surprise it's someone who can give me chills even in summer.

"Mr Josh...hello hello hello Josh"
I said to myself,not having guts to utter a single word when his eyes were again creeping the shit out of me.

"Sorry" I said holding my purse tight and looking at his feet.
Wao nice shoes and jeans? He's wearing casuals today.
White t shirt , blue jeans and dark shades. God please let this beauty come with us.

"Watch your steps" he said and his voice was like an echo of despaired room.
Why he have to be this dull and cold , he could've just smiled or something else.

Without even sparing another glance he went inside the building and I stand there like a fool for almost five minutes.
Did he just snapped at me?
Ignore me when I looked so pretty, arrogant bastar..!
My phone start ringing inside my purse , Mrs Brian called me inside.

I was busy having chitchat moments with Mrs Brian when she caught Mr Brian eyes from inside his office. He was with Mr Josh and he does looked so tensed.
I don't know the matter but after few more minutes he called Mrs Brian inside.
She told me to go to the dorm get everyone out side the main building in thirty minutes and went inside.

Everyone was outside the main building , waiting for the couple to come so we can leave.
Grey bought me fresh orange juice, "refreshment darling" she said kissing the lid of the bottle,
"Thanks sweetheart" I said as I kissed the same spot and we started laughing; indeed hopeless and singles.

One of our friend Jacob came and snatch juice out of my hold.
Jacob is also our childhood friend and classmate too.

He always do things like this,I think he loves to annoy me. By the way he's into fashion and stuff and wants to do master in it and soon he'll leave for States.
Nowadays his favourite line is " grinn don't cry for me, I'll get good girls there", like I'll cry for him.. annoying bastard.

After a while of waiting Mr and Mrs Brian came outside with Mr Josh ,they looked at me and Mr and Mrs Brian had this sad and sympathetic look on their face and Mr Josh as usual blank expression.
They both exchanged a look and then they said something to Mr Josh.
Did something happened?

Couple bid goodbye to Mr Josh and as he was leaving, he turned around and looked at me and said something to Mr and Mrs Brian and at this point I'm done !I'm panicking.

Is it about my results?,college?,loan?? or that night when I looked at him or that I bumped into him this morning.

God what is it !!!!
Grey held my hand and calmed me down "it's nothing ,I bet he got crush on you" , I looked at her and she smiled at me mouthing some sweet words.
I wish he does have a crush on me instead of me being in some trouble.

We left orphanage and now our trip has started , everything is fine and perfect, just how I have imagined it to be.
But everytime I look at Mr and Mrs Brian they give me this look that I definitely don't want.

If it's some bad news or even the good news, I don't want to spoil my vacation.
I'll talk to them back at home cause right now it's just me my friend and this holiday that I got after a long period of studying my ass off.