Drunk🌚

Grinny pov-

Around 10 pm he came home, I was in hall , writting my notes.
He came and with a loud thud opened the main door, I flinched back.
His steps are not steady, he is drunk, I can smell his collegen and his beer from 15 feets away.
I got up when he entered the hall, he looked at me and then looked at dinning area then my books what is he doing.
He slowly came and sat on sofa , I grabbed my book and was about to leave when he held me by my wrist.
"Don't leave" he said, his eyes are red , his face sweaty and I can feel his sadness, it's something with his face, when he is sad, his eyes speak louder.
I decided to stay, I know it's dangerous, but it's not like he gave me a choice.
"Sit" he pointed at the empty space next to him on sofa and I did as he said.
"Doctors are useless you know," he said looking at my eyes and I nodded in response.
"They said they don't know if m..om is going to be okah..hh" he said and his eyes filled with tears; why do I feel like I want to hug him and share his pain.
"I ca.n't liv.e with..out m..om you kno..w" ,he said and I didn't know myself when my hands travel to his fingers on his lap.
"I know" I tell him and he didn't say anything for like five minutes, just stared at our joined hands.
He looked up and smirked at me; a holy devil smirk.
"You know?" ,He asked in amused tone and I nodded my head in fear, I know his mood is changed and I quickly retraced my hands from him .
He looked down at my hands and again asked me with a devilish smirk "scared?".
What should I tell him, it's like death itself is asking me ,"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE" ;irony.
I nodded in response and he looked up at ceiling ,he chuckled like a maniac, now I'm really scared, should I run , or should I hit him with something, he will not remember anything because he is drunk right.

"I'm thirsty" he said in his horse voice still looking up at ceiling and taking chance I said,"I bring you water" and quickly ran for my life in kitchen; the far the better.
I should give him cold water, it'll sober him up a little, I took out water bottle from fridge and was pouring it into glass on counter when I gasped due to sudden appearance of two cold hands crawling on the edge of my crop top, thumb and palm touching my stomach in a sneaky way.
I spilled some water on counter and my shaky breath decided to make it's way out in very obvious way.
"You can't do anything correct,can you?", he said touching his side of face to my head, he is smelling my hair.
"Uhmm why are you not speaking", he asked me and I don't know what to say, his one hand travel to my hand that was holding the water bottle. His hands are always so cold, sending shiver all over my body.
He came more close to me, his manhood rubbing in between my butt.
"So..rry sir" I said slowly, and holding my wrist he turn me around.
Oh God his eyes , they are so drunk, half opened , half teasy,more like I can get drunk from just looking into them.
He held my chin and then rubbed his finger over my lips, "only knows to sorry" he said.
Lifting me from my waist he placed me on counter, the strength in these biceps are not joke, and as a reflex I put my hands on his shoulder, but quickly retraced them ; knowing I'm not allowed to touch him while he can and he is.
His hands stayed still on my waist before running under my top, on my back making my skin quiver under his touch.
He then get hold on my wrist and put in on his chest; I looked at him surprised.
His gaze made me look down again, his eyes are so dark right now, they are piercing throw my soul, he held my chin and made me look up again.
I'm on counter,he is in between my legs , his one hand under my top and other making me close to his face ; he stopped right a centimetre before my lips.
"S.. s..sir", I protested with a shaky breath but he didn't even let me breath, he put his index finger on my lips,"Shhhh" and with that his finger played with my bottom lips.
His breath touched my bottom lip and I felt something down my chore.
I looked up in his eyes and realisation hit me; he is not sober.
Otherwise he would never let me touch him, my hands would never have rested on his chest.
"Si..r you are drunk.. ple..ase" ,I said with last thread of my courage and try to push him away.
But grabbing my waist and he pulled me even more closer ,he pushed his bottom against my thighs slightly rubbing them,he is drunk and he'll regret everything when he'll sober up, and moreover why I'm letting him do this!
"Sir please don't" I tell him and try to get out of his hold and the look on his face change into frustrated one , he pinched me on my stomach and his hold on my wrist got tighter.
He is not saying anything but he is breathing heavily and so am I.
He put his lips on core of my neck and I let out an whiny moan "Aaahh si... umm", his tongue touched my skin and his hand crawl up inside my top around my bra strap.
I have to stop this , but I can't.
The wetness of his tongue resembles the wetness down, between my folds.
This time he licked a spot on my neck and engulf it in a kiss, he sucked,bit and  kissed that spot and all I did is, fist my one hand that is on his chest and grab counter on my side.
"Umm aaahh so.. sweet amm" his voice is not even clear, as he started sucking my neck.