"hey." he said softly as he smiled into the camera.

he was also in his room, in what looks like a gaming chair and his headset on. you also noticed he was shirtless, but it's nothing you haven't seen before.

"hi, screen share i wanna see what she said." you rushed making him chuckle.

he started screen sharing and you held your phone closer to your face so you could inspect what he had in his phone. his home screen was boring, only tiktok, instagram and snapchat on it. you assumed all his other apps were hidden.

you also noticed that his wallpaper was a small girl, his little sister. she was smiling brightly and holding a piece of paper that read '1st year of kindergarten.'

"is that your sister? she's adorable." you cooed, suna frowned at your words.

"she's not adorable, she's an annoying little shit." he scoffed then opened his snap.

you couldn't lie and say your heart didn't sink a bit at the sight of the amount of females he had on his phone, but it did.

but who were you to judge? your phone was the exact same, a bunch of different guys. but you didn't talk to them, so in your eyes it didn't really count.

you saw your contact, seeing what he had your name saved as. "you did save my name as sexy mother fucker?" you said with a clear grin on your face.

"shut up, yes i did." he scoffed as you saw him roll his eyes. you laughed as you felt as you accomplished something.

he went into his and irene's chat, seeing her message.

irene.
hii

suna
😂

irene
what? im kinda mad
at you for defending y/n like that

"girl i don't give a fuck.." suna mumbled and you laughed, "she's annoying as hell." you said as you held your phone up to your face.

suna
idc u attacked her for what?

irene.
because you're mine

irene.
i saw you come out the
bathroom then she did.

irene
did you fuck her?
why would you do that, you know
we have something going on

suna
WE HAVE NOTHING GOING ONN
like i told you we were done😭

suna
and what i do with y/n is
none of your business

irene.
i hate her yk

suna
i don't care don't
start fucking trauma dumping on me

irene.
i wasnt
idk why you like her

suna
do you even know her
besides cheer?