PAST GRUDGES

Jimin: I should be the one asking you that.

JK: Well, I'm here to help my Baby- I mean Yn find the murderer of her family.

Jimin: How will he help us- OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I GOT IT!

So Jimin is Yn's Cousin and he met Jungkook the day he first came to their house. After that, they became buddies, and all 7 kids ( Jimin, Jae-Hwa, Yoobin, Jungkook, Yn, Yuri and Jang-Mi ) were always together, playing and doing a bunch of nonsense. Jimin is 4 years older than Yn. Jae-Hwa was also 4 years older than Yn. Yoobin was 5 years older than Yn. They were 1 soul in 7 bodies. But God decided to take away 3 of the bodies, leaving 4 bodies that were later separated leaving 3 bodies together, after another few years 1 more body was separated leaving only 2 together. 

Jungkook smiled remembering their childhood. His thoughts were interrupted by a smack on his head.

JK: YAH! What was-

Jimin: That was for not coming to xx cafe at 5 pm! 

JK: Ah shit! I forgot, sorry, Hyung.

Jimin: Don't forget next time.

Yn: Pabo, why did you call him there and why are you here?

Jimin: First, I called him there to come to a party, second, can I not come to my house and third, I came here to invite you to that party too.

Mr Park: Party by who, son?

Jimin: Jeon Ji-Hyuk. *Gritted Teeth*

Yn: Fuck! The prey wants to meet the predator, huh...

JK: U-uncle? 

Yuri: Yes, I guess it's time to tell you everything.

Yn: Your Uncle killed my Eomma, Oppa and Unnie. Not only that but he tried killing us too but he couldn't. He took Appa's Property and all the experiments and special chemicals. I know you might not believe me but, your Uncle sent Choi to kill your family and you but you survived. He wanted all your Appa's money and property. When he found out that you survived, He came to us and promised Appa that he would take care of you and since that time we didn't know the actual killer, Appa gave you to him, believing his lies. Instead, he left you in an Orphanage since he had to go to Dominica because the Police were after him and he didn't have enough time to kill you and that's where you met Tae. 

Mr Park: Now, he is back to kill you and us.

JK: WHAT IN THE BANANA MILK WORLD IS THIS!?!?

Mr Park: It's true, my son. 

JK: I already hated him the day he left me in the Orphanage but now, I can't even accept him as my uncle! He is no one to me. Wait a damn second... Were you going to use me to kill that Bitch?

Jimin: No, bro. We need you to be with us to take your revenge too.

JK: Don't worry, my dear Uncle, The Devil has risen.