NEW BEGINNING

All 4 enter a Mercedes-Maybach-S-Class. 

Tae: Where are we going, Ynie?

Yn: To my Training mansion.

JK: What? How many mansions you've got? 

Yn: About 20.

Tae: Damn you're probably a multi-billionaire.

Yn: Yeah... Oh, we're here.

JK: Hm, so what are we going to start with?

Yn: Sniper training. It involves the following: Camouflage, Concealment, Stalking, Observation, Map reading, Marksmanship, How to be able to do all in various conditions.

JK: All that? Anyways what do we start with?

Yuri: Marksmanship. It involves Familiarization, Stance, Grip, Breathing and Shooting.

Tae: Okay.

Yn: So, the marksmanship training process involves several stages as Yuri mentioned, each crucial for mastering the art of shooting. 

Yn: We will start with Familiarization. You will be using the SVD Dragunov ( The best sniper gun in the world )

 Yn tells Tae and Kook about SVD Dragunov's parts and features. She also shows them how to use it. 

Yn: Now, you know the gun, so let's learn Positioning and stability. This is how you hold the gun. *shows*

Jungkook wasn't holding the gun in the right way so-

Yn: Aish! You can't even hold it properly. 

She walks over to him goes behind him and positions the gun properly in his hands. When doing that, Her fingers touched his, giving him chills.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V. 

She came to me and touched my hands and positioned them properly with the gun. 

I felt chills when her cold fingers touched mine. I was lost in my thoughts when-

Yn: So, that's the barrel and you hold the gun like- JUNGKOOK...JUNGKOOK? JUNGKOOK! 

JK: H-huh? U-um yeah, what?

Yn: Stop daydreaming...AND GET YOUR ASS TO FOCUS!

JK: Y-yes, s-sorry, Ynie.

AHHHHHH! She scared the absolute banana milk out of me. Anyway, let's focus now.

END OF JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

Yn: Now, you have to have stability while holding the gun. You should be able to run, jump, roll on the ground and shoot while swimming.

They do all of the above. 

-------------------------------------------------------- AFTER SWIMMING

YN P.O.V.

I was entering the washroom after coming out of the pool, exhausted. These dumbass babies are not easy to teach.

YOU'RE WEARING THIS:

JUNGKOOK LOOKS LIKE THIS:

(Imagine that his REAL tattoos are there, not those fake ones and imagine him in a pool...)

)

Suddenly, someone pulls you into the store room of the pool. You kick his balls and pull out your gun from the back of your bikini. But, after a moment you notice that it's-

JK: AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! MY POOR DICK! Why did you do that?

Yn: OH! JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OKAY? I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. I was about to shoot you because I thought you were my enemy's man. Does it hurt that bad?

JK: You've got a knee of metal. Aish, my poor dick. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah.

Jungkook then pins you on the wall and stares deep into your eyes. He grabs your waist and...

--------------------------

OH MY GOD! 200+ reads? 

Thank you guys so much. I appreciate it. Thank you for supporting this author who is as small as Jiminie's pinky finger. 

I hope all of you are healthy, happy and safe. 💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤😘