UNNOTICED LOVE

Choi: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!? Y-you...
Y\N: Yes me, how's life, Choi? *smirk*
Choi: YOU LITTLE BIT- *gunshot*
Yuri: Dare to talk to my Unnie like that, I'll not spare you.
Y\N: *smirk*

AT 3:00 AM

Y\N and Yuri arrive at the club.

Yuri: Unnie?
YN: Yea baby?
Yuri: Can we please dance?
YN: Ummmmmmm......... OK, but which one?
Yuri: the one for Mushroom Chocolate Lisa cover *smirk*
YN: Sure *smirk*

WHAT YOU WORE FOR THE PERFORMANCE

WHAT YURI WORE FOR THE PERFORMANCE

DURING PERFORMANCE...

Jungkook and Taehyung are hella shocked by what they are seeing.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets after what I just saw.
YN wore a very very revealing dress and it was mid-thigh. A tint of crimson appeared on my cheeks when she winked at me.

Man 1:Oh god damn fuck! She's so hot and sexy! Mmmmh, she'll look better naked and under me. *smirk*
Man 2: The younger one is so hot! I know her mouth is the best. *smirk*

That triggered both Jungkook and Taehyung making them boil in anger without them knowing. Jungkook glared at them and they looked at him confused.

Man 1:What? Why are you looking at me like that? Go do your work.
Jungkook: Yes, sir. And here are the keys to the room that you booked. And here you go sir, yours is also ready. Enjoy. *smirk*
Man 2:Thank you, and yeah we will enjoy it.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

Yeah, you will enjoy it for sure, I thought in my head while walking towards the counter and talking to Hyung.

Tae: So, shall we go?
Kook: Of course, since we need to make their night the last and deadliest night they will ever see. *smirk*