CHAOS

Yn: Enough of this! Now, follow me, dorks.

JK: YAH- 

Tae: Yes, Yn-shi. *Glared at JK*

All of them were standing in front of a BMW i7. Taehyung gets in first followed by Yuri, Jungkook and lastly Yn.

Taehyung and Yuri kept stealing glances at each other and when they caught the other one staring they blushed and looked away. Yn and Kook rolled their eyes seeing their siblings acting that way and knowing they had fallen for each other. Ten minutes passed and Jungkook was staring into Yn's soul.

Yn: What? Why are you staring at me like that?

JK: Am I not allowed to do that?

Yn: Yes- 

JK: WOAH!

The car suddenly took a sharp turn causing Yn to almost fall onto Jungkook's lap but unfortunately, she didn't. We can't say the same about Taehyung and Yuri. Yuri fell on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung caught her by her waist. Both of their faces flushed red. Taehyung held her by her waist and helped her sit back properly on her seat.

JK: Aish! you guys are making me feel hella single. So if you don't mind may you stop and continue that later because there are two single people here too. *Pout*

Tae and Yuri: S-sorry, It was not intentional-

Yn: Yeah yeah.

Driver: Queen, we're here.

Yn: Ok. Out everyone.

Yuri: Ok, Unnie.

JK and Tae: WAH! THAT'S HUGE!

Yn: I know and you'll be living here.

JK: What?! Really? 

Yn: No, fictionally. WHAT DO YOU THINK?! OF COURSE YOU WILL BE LIVING HERE... OR YOU WANT TO STAY IN MY DOGS' KENNELS?

Tae: Sorry Yn-shi. 

Yuri: Let's go inside.

??: Kimchi? Gumdrop? You're home?

Yuri: APPA! Your Gumdrop missed you so much. *Ran to him and jumped in his arms*

Yn: Appa! Kimchi missed you so much. *WALKED to him and hugged him too* 

Yuri: Appa, look who we brought. That's Taehyung, my soon-to-be husband and that's Jungkook Oppa, Unnie's soon-to-be husband too. * Cheeky smile *

Yn and JK: YAH!

JK: Don't call me Oppa, it makes me feel old.

Yn: And since when is he my lover?

Yuri: See! Aish. They don't accept it.

Taehyung: Um... Hello, Sir.

??: Hello my dear son, I'm Park Ji-Woo. AND! Don't call me Sir or Uncle, call me Appa.

JK and Tae: O-ok, Appa.

Mr. Park: Now, Kimchi and Gumdrop, may I know why they are here?