5. Enjoyment 💃🏻

Start from the beginning

"Aagi chudail" Sarthak murmured when he saw Nikita walking towards them.

(Here comes the witch)

"Advait baby please come with me na, I want to introduce you to those girls", Nikita said in the sweetest voice possible.

"Nikita right now, I am busy", advait said in his usual cold voice & she rolled her eyes.

"Guys if you don't mind, let me borrow Advait for some time", she said with a fake smile.

"Sure, no problem", Mihir said & with that Nikita held his hand and dragged him with her to the group of girls whom she had earlier talked about.

Advait glared at him and mouthed "You are dead" while the rest just laughed.

"Why doesn't he want to go with her and why he is so cold", Rishi asked.

Sarthak sadly smiled while saying "He doesn't like her and is just marrying her for Taiji's sake, he was not always cold but something happened that made him so cold towards everyone except towards us and his friends. He lost his smile that day, the smile that everyone liked. Taiji still thinks someone cast an evil eye on Bhai's beautiful smile."

Naina heard all this, unintentionally, as she came to call the boys for cake cutting.

Rishi saw his sister lost in her thoughts and asked "Di...... di........di......... what happened, were are you lost?"

"Aahh, what happened?"

"I have been calling you but you seemed lost. Did anything happen?" Rishi asked once again.

"Yes, the cake-cutting ceremony is starting so I am here to call you."

"Yaa we are coming", Mihir said nodding.

CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY

Mr. & Mrs. Gupta cut the cake and started feeding it to family and friends, but when they tried to feed it to Naina she denied it and instead fed them, while they just gave her a sad smile knowing the reason behind her action.

While everyone looked at them confused but didn't ask any questions.

With that everyone went to eat their food or do their respective work except the four elderlies, who were talking about their past.

"Well, Nirmal why didn't you tell me about this gem that you have?" Sushma questioned.

"Huh! Kun sa gem"

(Which gem)

"Arre yaar, teri fool si poti Naina"

(Oh, you flower like granddaughter Niana)

"Sushma itine time see baat hi nahi hui yaar, chal ab bata rehi hu"

(Sushma we haven't talked for a long time, now I am telling you)

"Okay leave it, as you know my grandson is having a wedding, and you all have to come, and that too three weeks before the wedding", Sushma said.