2. Tiger

Hayat's POV:

The door lock opened with a clicking sound, making me turn my head in its direction. 

Those same three men walked in with someone behind them. Due to their tall figures being a barrier, I couldn't make out the face of the other one trailing behind them.

Only when they sprinted deeper into the room, I figured out it wasn't only one man but two behind them. They stood at some distance from me.

"Enjoyed crying?" I gritted my teeth, wishing for some miracle to happen and untie my hands so I could beak his not-so-handsome face and pull that smirk away from his lips.

He fixated his eyes on me for a while, shoving his hands in his pockets and taking pleasure in gawking at my dishevelled state. After his little session of eye-challenge with me was over, he shifted to a side, giving space for the other two to come forward.

I watched cautiously as their faces appeared, unclear and obscure. The sun's rays were still present but now they didn't hold the power to make anything visible enough to one's eyes. They were slowly fading as if the sun was in a rush to set and provide its service to the opposite part of the world.  

They slowly walked towards me. I took in a deep breath, my chest heaving up and down with the movement. 

"She's the one?" One of those unknown guys asked, his index finger pointed at me. He had a dulcet voice, deep but gruff. He wore baggy clothes while the other man was wearing a turtle neck shirt and jeans. I could only discern this much, even though my focus was on them.

When they were finally standing in front of me, I narrowed my eyes to take a closer look at their faces but the now dark room did nothing to help. Everything was now dull, indicating the sun had set fully, leaving my helpless self alone with the hazardous company of the rogues standing in front of me. 

"Yeah." I eyed them warily, knowing where this was heading. I don't want to go there again. Not again. 

"Is the car ready?" The man with baggy clothes asked the blue-eyed devil.

I only needed this much to hear and my head started to spin again. A throbbing in the middle of the sculp made my whole body feel stiff and hot. My heart palpitated wildly against my ribcage and my stomach sank to the floor. I earnestly wished the earth beneath my feet to crack open and swallow me in, that would be hundreds of times less horrifying and painful than what they'll do to me after bringing me there.

"Yes," He nodded, "Tiger is waiting outside. Let's wrap this shit up quickly. I need to be somewhere soon." He smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. We know where you need to be." They all laughed, enjoying whatever was joyous for them at the moment. I just sat there, thinking how I would get out of this mess again.

I thought back about yesterday; I took the bus to the university and was prepared for the lecture. I had my earphones in, listening and humming to the nasheeds ringing in my ears. The bus came to a halt at a certain stop and I got off-

One of the men came closer, standing right in front of me. Both hands slowly rose, holding a cloth on either side of my head. I realised what he was about to do and on instinct, I leaned my face back to stop him from doing so.

"Stop acting so stupid." He snorted. 

Even if I tilted my head back, I couldn't dodge his hands from tying that cloth to my eyes. I could only do so little to defend myself. I gave up when his hands found their way behind my head, knotting the black cloth tightly.

I felt two hands harshly gripping each of my shoulders so I don't try to run away. I cringed and squirmed at the coldness of those hands, feeling uncomfortable. I don't like being touched by men, I've had enough of conflicts and experiences with these particular species to keep a safe distance from them. But I can't possibly do anything when I'm caught up in a situation like this.