37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage

Start from the beginning

Dragonius, "The healer too?"

Linklock, "Butler Ron is Ratchet? I did not expect that. I guess he learned new tricks, I will have to ask him to teach me."

Adaptus was nervous, "He is here too?"

Steelbane, "He just said so... What did you do?"

Adaptus, "Nothing! Nothing at all!"

Linklock deadpanned, "You tried to sneak into his bed when he was sleeping. Ron and Vicross Hyung almost killed you for it."

Dragonius face palmed, "Adaptus, you are to keep your distance from young Samuel. Do I make myself clear?"

Adaptus stared at him, "That is one thing I cannot promise you."

Dragonius snapped, "Adaptus, I have been excusing your behaviour the last few months. But I am drawing a line now, you will not bother him."

Adaptus actually whined, "But I have not seen my legend for the whole week."

Megatron was getting annoyed, "Look here, Sam is kind and will not tell you off but I am nothing like him."

Adaptus sneered, "Oh, shut up you irritating half breed. I am loyal to my legend and he knows it and values me."

Megatron glared, "I defeated you before and I can do so again."

Adaptus, "You can try, little elf. Unlike last time I have been working and getting stronger."

Optimus interfered before things got really out of hand, "Either way, Ratchet is joining us soon which is not a bad thing. Shockwave has requested we send our coordinates to him so that he may send Ratchet over."

Arcee spoke up at that moment, "Sirs, I have contacted Cybertron, Windblade of Caminus is on the line."

Windblade, -Greetings!-

Optimus, "Well met, leader of Caminus."

Windblade looked around, -I was informed that you are bringing both the Allspark and the Knights of Cybertron home.-

Optimus smiled, "We are, allow me to introduce you all. This is Dragonius Prime, the leader of the Cybertronian Knights. And this is Rodimus Prime, he is a new addition to the Prime line."

Windblade bowed respectfully at that, -It is an honor, respected knight. It is a great pleasure to meet another Prime.-

Arachnid entered at that moment in a hurry, -We have a problem. Ships we identified as the Quintessons were seen in the vicinity.-

Megatron, "What? We just dealt with three of them. They put Sentinel out of commission as well."

Windblade froze, -What? But he is Sentinel Prime, isn't he?-

Optimus shook his head, "He was named Prime by the Council. In order to be a true Prime there are certain requirements that must be fulfilled."

Windblade looked contemplative at that, -I think I understand. It is similar to how I proved myself as the City Speaker. We will deal with the Quintessons, while you deliver the Allspark to the Well of Sparks.-

Sam, "We are back. Oh? We have contact with Cybertron?"

Windblade perked up, -You are ..... -

Raon stared, "Powerful Rosalyn and kind Mary. You are here too."

Windblade, -Raon, then you ..... You are ... -

Arachnid, -Young Master Cale, you are alright and alive.-

Hong, "It is good to see you again."

Ohn grinned, "Are you together in this life too?"

Windblade laughed, -We are courting, yes, it is only a matter of time.-