so.

Such a legend.

For ordinary young people like Mu Yaya and Ouyang Lingshan who are chasing piano dreams, they are just characters that cannot be reached.

"Mr. Li is really here!" Ouyang Lingshan opened her mouth slightly: "I have heard that one of the judges of our piano competition this time is a disciple of Mr. Li, and it is said that he is very fond of him." One."

"Early before the competition, someone spread the word that Mr. Li will also come to watch the competition this time, which can be regarded as a support for his apprentice!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Mu Yaya was also a little surprised: "It turned out to be like this. This competition is really worth it. You said that if we perform well, will Mr. Li take his fancy and accept him as his disciple?"

Ouyang Lingshan shook her head: "What are you thinking? Mr. Li stopped teaching apprentices as early as thirty years ago. It is said that Shen Yi, a very famous piano genius, once knelt outside his door for hours , Begged Mr. Li to accept him as a disciple, but Mr. Li did not agree. In the end, the Shen group was placed under Mr. Li's big apprentice.

"Do you think you are better than the Shen Yi group?" Ouyang Lingshan sighed and said, "Don't talk about teaching apprentices, it is said that Mr. Li has basically stopped teaching people since 20 years ago, even some top rich people, dignitaries and dignitaries. , If you want to ask Mr. Li just to give pointers to their juniors, it will be as difficult as skyrocketing."

"Ouyang, you are so amazing, you actually know so much." Mu Yaya looked adoring.

Ouyang Lingshan gave her a blank look: "You think I'm just ready to play the piano just like you?"

She paused: "But some of this is mainly what my piano teacher told me."

"Anyway, if you want to get Mr. Li's advice, you'd better deduce it as soon as possible."

"It's better to prepare well and strive for that good ranking.

Hearing what Ouyang Lingshan said, Mu Yaya could only nod in agreement.

While the two were chatting.

Mr. Li had already gone with a group of people who didn't know where.

The two waited for a while.

Only then did I finally see Su Chen's arrival.

The two of them were originally waiting and preparing in the background.

After seeing Su Chen enter from the side.

Hastily waved at Su Chen from a distance.

Su Chen also waved to them, and then made a cheering gesture.

"Brother Su Chen is here!" Mu Yaya beamed with joy.

If we say that seeing Mr. Li just now is just the instinctive excitement of a pianist.

So seeing Su Chen now, it really comes from the joy of a little girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ouyang Lingshan was also overjoyed.

The two looked at each other, and Ouyang Lingshan said: "I'll just tell you, brother Su Chen will definitely come, just worry about this and that."

Mu Yaya flattened her mouth aggrievedly: "I don't care if I care about it."

"Okay, Brother Su Chen is here too, let's go back and get ready to go on stage, otherwise we will make Brother Su Chen laugh!"

"Uh-huh!"

The two women reached a tacit agreement and hurried to the backstage to prepare.

And Su Chen here.

Seeing the second daughter disappear, he found a suitable seat and sat down. ,

Speaking of which, it has been a long time since I heard piano performance.

The huge venue looked a little empty, but there were not many people who came. Many people had already sat down before the game officially started.

Su Chen listened to their discussion.

It seems that when they came this time, many people wanted to see a character named Mr. Ji.

Su Chen doesn't know much about Mr. Li.

But according to his guess, he should be a relatively powerful figure in the piano world.

If Su Chen has been learning piano since he was a child, he might still know.

It's a pity that he didn't learn piano for a few months, so he gave up.

Not really interested in it.

For Su Chen, he doesn't need to know about such a powerful figure in the piano world. Secondly, he is not very interested in knowing.

As a burst of music sounded, the judges took their seats one by one.

The piano competition is just the beginning. .