53

Chapter 53: Chen Bin Who Slapped His Face!

"Wow!!! My God, the Hundred Regiments Battle at Shanghai University really lived up to its reputation, so many wonderful performances, so many handsome men and beauties!!!"

Liu Yan and his party have already begun to watch the Hundred Regiments Battle at this moment.

It has to be said that associations supported by school funds need to be more confident.

Basically, the program performed can be seen at a glance that it is the result of spending a lot of money.

Not only will there be various activities and performances related to the clubs, but some clubs will also give out exquisite small gifts for joining the clubs. The most outrageous thing is that there is a club called an investment club.

It almost really wrote the word "rich" on the face. As long as you join the group, you will be given valuable shopping coupons and electronic products. Even if you don't join, you can also receive some small gifts like dolls.

And what is completely different from the rich investment club is a scratch club. It is said that the purpose of this club is to dream of a windfall.

It's a pity, I don't know if it's because all the money was donated to scratch music, the members of this club all look poor.

A gift for members of the group, that is, a scratch card.

Liu Yan and the others also heard the head of the scratch-off to those newcomers: "Don't look at it as a small scratch-off, but you have to know that behind this coating, there is likely to be a stroke that can change you. The great wealth of fate, do you think that what you get is just a piece of paper? No, that is the stepping stone to change your destiny!"

Liu Yan and the others can only sigh, as expected of a top student in Shanghai University, even playing scratch games is so different!

ADVERTISEMENT

"Hey, isn't that Liu Xiaohua we just saw? She looks like she's waiting for someone?"

After Liu Yan and the others visited several clubs, they met Liu Yanran again.

At this moment, Liu Yanran no longer has that follower Huang Shaocong by her side.

She was holding a small pink bag in her hand, and she was standing not far away looking forward to it, as if she was waiting for someone.

"Could this Liu Xiaohua be waiting for her sweetheart?" Liu Yan and the others speculated.

Chen Bin had a different idea from those of the girls: "Should you be waiting for a good sister?"

But any man may not want to see such a top beauty with a male companion, so naturally he would not guess in this direction.

"Didn't you hear what that classmate from Shanghai University said just now? This Liu Xiaohua even rejected that tall, rich and handsome Huang Shaocong. There shouldn't be any boys in the school that you like?"

It seems to be to support his own ideas, Chen Bin added.

At this moment, several people saw Liu Yanran's happy expression on her face.

He waved happily towards the distance.

Apparently the one who was going to wait had come.

Out of curiosity, Liu Yan and the others, including Chen Bin, also hurriedly looked in the direction where Liu Yanran was saying hello.

ADVERTISEMENT

After all, a person like Liu Yanran is a focal point everywhere.

Although Liu Yan and the others didn't know Liu Yanran, it didn't stop them from being curious about this beautiful woman.

But it doesn't matter if you don't look at it. When you look at it, Liu Yan and the others are shocked.

In the distance, several people were slowly walking towards Liu Yanran.

The leader was actually Su Chen who had just parted with them! ! !

"Am I not mistaken, that seems to be Su Chen?"

"Really, does Su Chen know Liu Yanran?"

Just now, Chen Bin also said that people like Su Chen probably would not have the chance to know Liu Yanran.

But now, the scene in front of him clearly slapped Chen Bin in the face severely.

And Su Chen here.

Seeing Su Chen and others coming, Liu Yanran quickly greeted them with a smile.

"Senior Liu, sorry for keeping you waiting!" Seeing Liu Yanran walking towards them.

Su Chen smiled apologetically.

ADVERTISEMENT

"No, I'm just here."

Liu Yanran smiled slightly, expressing that she didn't care.

The rest of the people also greeted Liu Yanran one after another.

Liu Yanran responded with smiles one by one.

"Then let's go in and tell you that this year the school has increased the funding plan for all clubs by about 30%, and this funding plan is related to the number and activity of follow-up club members, so this recruitment is very important for these clubs. It is closely related to occupying more shares in China."

"This time, in order to recruit newcomers, these associations have tried their best. Some programs, they even planned to perform on the New Year's Day party, and now they are all presented in advance, and the level of excitement is far beyond any previous ones. The Hundred Regiments Battle!"

Liu Yanran introduced them carefully.

Compared to Su Chen and the others, Liu Yanran not only stayed in Shanghai for one more year in university, but also was the vice chairman of the student union. Naturally, she knew far more about this kind of thing than Su Chen and the others.

Su Chen and the others were also under the leadership of Liu Yanran, and it seemed that a hundred regiments battle started.

But this scene, in the eyes of Liu Yan and the others in the distance, was extremely shocking.

"Looking at this, it seems that Liu Yanran is quite familiar with Su Chen and the others!"

Several people thought of what Chen Bin said just now.

As for Chen Bin, at this moment, he only felt the pain of being slapped on the face.