40

Chapter Forty: Ready To Go To The Movies!

"Of course, Su Chen big brother is very powerful and handsome!"

Seeing that Qin Shuang didn't seem to agree with her, Qin Xuan retorted.

Qin Shuang also stopped arguing with Qin Xuan, since Su Chen was not her type anyway.

"Okay, okay, your Su Chen big brother is the most powerful and handsome! Let's talk about business, my good sister, how much money do you have for the new year?"

She looked at Qin Xuan with a smile.

Qin Xuan wrinkled her nose, feeling a little embarrassed at first: "It's not mine!"

Immediately after hearing Qin Shuang's last words, he showed such an expression: "I knew that sister, you must have nothing good if you find me!"

"Look at what you said! My good sister, don't I need it urgently?"

Qin Shuang giggled.

Qin Xuan said, "Isn't it to buy a gift for that man named He Shaozhe? See, sister, you've been picking out gifts for him a few days ago, sister, you don't really like him, do you?"

Qin Shuang was taken aback when he heard this.

It seemed that she was also overwhelmed by Qin Xuan's question.

Is it because I like him?

She shook her head.

"Of course not. Of course I have my reasons."

ADVERTISEMENT

She seemed to have thought of something, and her expression darkened.

Does she like He Shaozhe?

of course not!

Although He Shaozhe is also quite handsome, he quite meets her criteria for choosing a mate.

But He Shaozhe's pretentious and superior demeanor made her feel alienated.

But what is helpless is that she has an important thing, which was picked up by He Shaozhe.

She wanted He Shaozhe to return it to her, but He Shaozhe used it as a threat to make her do some things, such as buy breakfast in the morning, or bring him water to the basketball court.

Of course, these things wouldn't be too much, otherwise Qin Shuang would not be stupid, and he might have already slapped He Shaozhe on the face.

According to what He Shaozhe said, if he picked up her things, it should be a little bit good. If you don't want to do anything trivial, then how do you know your determination to get that thing back?

In desperation, Qin Shuang was worried that he would damage her things, so she had to agree, and what He Shaozhe asked Qin Shuang to do, although not too much, did not exceed the boundaries between some classmates and friends.

But in the eyes of others who don't know the reason, it is not the case.

So everyone thought that Qin Shuang liked He Shaozhe and was pursuing He Shaozhe.

About this, He Shaozhe naturally couldn't explain it, but Qin Shuang, although he explained it, but the facts speak louder than words, and her actions are undoubtedly more powerful than her words.

Naturally, no one believed her, so she stopped explaining.

I just hope to get back that thing that is very important to her from He Shaozhe as soon as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's just that on the way, she was quite speechless.

Her rival Xu Tingting, after thinking that she was pursuing He Shaozhe, actually began to pursue He Shaozhe with great fanfare.

As for He Shaozhe, he never refused to come.

Walking with Xu Tingting is getting closer.

For the two of them, even if they were together, it didn't really affect Qin Shuang much.

It's just that under He Shaozhe's coercion, every time I go to deliver something to him, I have to see those two people pretending in front of her.

It really made her feel the diaphragm.

Fortunately, just a while ago, He Shaozhe's birthday was approaching.

He Shaozhe finally seemed to have found out his conscience, saying that as long as Qin Shuang can send him a satisfactory gift on this birthday, he will return Qin Shuang's thing to her.

That's why Qin Shuang was so bothered about the gift for He Shaozhe.

Otherwise, she wouldn't be too lazy to care about He Shaozhe, an annoying guy.

However, these reasons, for some reasons.

She wasn't going to tell Qin Xuan about it.

He could only casually say: "Just think of me as being angry with that Xu Tingting."

"Anyway, don't worry about it, my good sister, I know you still have all the lucky money in savings, lend me some from your sister, I have used up my usual cosmetics and bags."

ADVERTISEMENT

Qin Shuang looked at Qin Xuan pitifully.

Seeing this, Qin Xuan sighed helplessly: "Okay then, who made you my sister?"

As she said that, she took out a black bank card from the drawer: "You save it, I will use it to buy exercises later!"

"Understood, I'll keep it for you! I'll just pay you back the lucky money I took during the Chinese New Year this year!"

Qin Shuang took the lucky money and left happily.

Seeing her sister leaving, Qin Xuan shook her head helplessly.

Her sister is just too silly and sweet, a little childish, and too easy to trust others. In fact, she can’t be called stupid. Splash on make-up.

Her biggest problem is that she is too naive and not mature like her at all!

Qin Xuan shook her head.

Continue to bury your head in the problem.

. . . . . .

On Su Chen's side, after taking a shower, he combed his hair again.

He has not forgotten.

It seems that he made an appointment with Liu Yanran to go to the movies with her and her roommate tonight.

"Phew, this is the first time to go out to play after coming to school!"