44

Chapter 44: New Talent! The Source Of Goldfinger!

"Let's forget it, senior sister Liu. I'm not very interested in the student union for the time being. I feel that the student union seems to be quite busy. I want to study with peace of mind."

Su Chen took two steps slightly to the side, looking a little embarrassed.

Seeing this, Liu Yanran's pretty face also blushed, as if she had realized that her behavior seemed inappropriate.

He quickly changed the topic and said, "That's okay, there are indeed many troublesome things about entering the student union."

After what happened just now, the atmosphere became a little bit wrong.

Fortunately, Liu Yanran also noticed it.

In this respect, she is obviously more experienced than Su Chen.

The topic soon moved on to something else.

After the two chatted for a while, Su Chen sent Liu Yanran to the downstairs of the dormitory not far away.

The difference is that this time, Su Chen sent Liu Yanran to the bedroom downstairs.

After all, the current situation is very different from the previous situation.

In terms of fame alone, Su Chen may be slightly better than Liu Yanran.

So naturally Liu Yanran didn't have to worry about causing trouble for Su Chen like before.

To put it another way, Liu Yanran might be worried that others would see her walking with Su Chen and cause trouble for her.

Now Su Chen's little fans at Shanghai University have many more suitors than Liu Yanran.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, for Liu Yanran personally, this kind of trouble may be a blessing in disguise.

However, things didn't go as she wished.

When Su Chen sent her back, there were relatively few people downstairs in the dormitory, and probably no one saw her.

After sending Liu Yanran back home.

Su Chen also quickly returned to the dormitory.

After taking a shower.

He lay down on the bed.

Recalls some scenes from when I watched the movie just now.

Immediately, I didn't know what to think of, and sighed.

"let it go!"

At this time.

That mechanical voice actually sounded in his mind again.

[Ding, it was detected that someone is bragging, congratulations to the host for getting the talent [Comprehensive Providence]]

[Comprehensive understanding of God's will: With this talent, you can capture a trace of important information from the future. This information may be related to various aspects. You can choose to stand by and let the future develop as in the information, or you can try to intervene. In the change information, the foreshadowed future, this talent can be triggered once every seven days, once the change is involved, the interval will be extended according to the size of the change when a major change occurs. 】

When hearing this mechanical sound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen, who was still a little restless, suddenly sat up from the bed.

here we go again!

This time, a talent was obtained directly!

Su Chen narrowed his eyes slightly.

After reading the introduction of this talent, his heart couldn't help but twitch violently.

There is no other, it is because this talent is too powerful, and even he feels that it is a bit beyond the scope of his cognition.

According to the introduction of this talent, in a sense, isn't this talent just to predict the future?

Foretell the future!

This ability, which can only be seen in novels, actually happened to him now.

How does this make him not excited! ! ?

The only problem is that according to the introduction, after this talent is activated, the intercepted important future information seems to be random and may be related to various aspects.

This also means that the information obtained may be useful to Su Chen, such as some major business opportunities in the future, or it may not be useful to Su Chen.

This kind of randomness greatly reduces the effect of this talent.

At the same time, there is a huge limit to the activation of this talent. Not only is there a time limit, but if you change the future predicted in the message, then the interval will be extended again.

However, even with many restrictions, for Su Chen, this talent is still infinitely strong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking about the bright side, once this talent intercepts important information about the future, such as lottery information or stock information, then he can become rich overnight.

At that time, it will be a phone call to the family, telling them not to pay their own living expenses in the future.

No, no, this layout is too small.

It should be a direct sum of money that is sent home.

At that time, when my parents asked, I said calmly that I gave them the living expenses.

Thinking of this, Su Chen was looking forward to the expressions of his parents at that time.

But soon, Su Chen recovered from the joy of gaining the talent.

This talent is certainly powerful, but the most urgent task is to determine the source of the cheat.

He had already made up his mind last time, waiting for the next time the voice sounded, and confirmed it with his mother.

Now is a good time.

Su Chen hurriedly got up from the bed.

He took out his cell phone and called his mother.

It took about a minute before his mother answered the phone.

"Yo, brat, it's rare that you took the initiative to call your mother and me. You contacted me on your own initiative. I didn't break the rules!"

Zhou Han's voice came from the other end of the phone.