07

Chapter 7: Brother Su Chen, I've Kept You Waiting!

Soon, Liu Yanran arrived at the central square.

I also understand why Huang Shaocong said that he can be seen as soon as he arrives at the central square.

After seeing the confession venue arranged by Huang Shaocong.

Liu Yanran instinctively wanted to turn around and leave.

It's a pity that she underestimated her own charm too much.

The moment she appeared in front of everyone, everyone's eyes had already focused on her.

"Oh my god, that's Liu Yanran! She's so beautiful, she deserves to be number one on the school flower list!"

"I'm just kidding you, and didn't you notice that today's Liu Yanran looks better than the one we saw at the New Year's Eve party! It seems that she has carefully dressed up for this confession!"

"I'm going, can't I!? Doesn't that mean that the goddess Liu is really going to be taken down by this Huang Shaocong!!?"

"Otherwise, what do you think? Not only is Huang Shaocong tall and handsome, but he also has money in his family. How can he be a god-level figure in our school! It's hard not to be tempted by Goddess Liu, okay?"

"God is unfair! I thought that Goddess Liu would not come! But now it seems that it's over! I'm broken in love! My dream is shattered!"

Huang Shaocong, who was standing in the center of the square, obviously also noticed the dazzling Liu Yanran in the distance.

Today's Liu Yanran wore a slim white short skirt, her beautiful legs were undoubtedly revealed.

Exquisite makeup, coupled with that noble temperament.

It's really like a princess who came out of a fairy tale.

The moment Huang Shaocong saw Liu Yanran, he couldn't help being a little idiot.

To be honest, after chasing Liu Yanran for so many years, it was the first time he saw Liu Yanran dressed so delicately.

If she is usually like a pure, tender, dust-free little white flower when she doesn't apply makeup, then tonight, she is like a holy and noble white rose, blooming at the same time without losing her beauty. edge.

Huang Shaocong, at this moment, could no longer restrain the excitement in his heart.

Tonight, he will pick off this beautiful white rose!

"Yan Ran!"

Huang Shaocong's voice spread throughout the square with the help of a microphone.

Seeing this scene, Liu Yanran knew that it was too late for her to turn around and leave.

She pursed her bright red lips.

His eyes swept around.

It happened that in the crowd, there was a figure that made her palpitate and turned away.

When seeing that figure.

Liu Yanran instantly recognized that it must be Su Chen.

I don't know why, whether it's in the video or in reality.

When Liu Yanran sees Su Chen, she always shudders for no reason.

The heartbeat quickened all of a sudden.

After seeing Su Chen turn around and leave, Liu Yanran felt anxious and wanted to chase after her, but after looking around and Huang Shaocong in the middle of the square, she finally stopped the urge to chase.