32

Chapter Thirty-Two: The Male God In Shanghai, The Internet Explodes!

"Dominating the screen again?"

Chen Chi and the two surrounded them one after another.

I saw the confession wall and Su Chen's Jiugongge again.

The last one is a video of Su Chen performing guitar.

It is estimated that someone in their two classes took the photo and posted it.

I saw a few large characters on the confession wall.

"Amazing Divine Comedy! The performer is actually him!!?"

In just a few words, it can be said that the headline party has been brought to the extreme.

Even if Su Chen saw it, he would sigh, the guy who runs the confession wall is a talent.

The comments below are all male gods who are so handsome.

Male god, I want to give you monkeys or something like that.

Su Chen himself clicked on the video and watched it.

The video is not very clear, but his appearance, even in high blur, is so outstanding, so the impact of clarity is not that great.

Slightly more influential is the music he performs.

Perhaps because of the problem of electronic equipment conversion, Su Chen can clearly feel that the music he played in the video is absolutely different from what he heard in person.

But even so, what he played can be said to be quite excellent.

ADVERTISEMENT

After downloading and saving the video, Su Chen began to prepare some content to be taught tomorrow.

At any rate, if he got the interview, his mother would have three more days to bombard him with phone calls. This is definitely a huge temptation for Su Chen, who has suffered from the bombardment of his mother's phone calls.

Therefore, it is natural to make sufficient preparations for tomorrow's trial teaching.

Fortunately, with his current level, preparing this is really a piece of cake.

But he didn't know that while he was preparing for tomorrow's trial lesson.

His video is also on the Internet, slowly fermenting.

A music platform

"I'll go, who is this guy? Not only is he handsome, but he also plays the guitar so well!"

"I heard that he is the first-year freshman of Shanghai University today, a newly promoted male god, and a school-level figure. He is also versatile, he is simply the perfect hero in the novel!"

"I also heard that he doesn't have a girlfriend yet. I don't know who will be so lucky to capture the heart of a male god!"

"It's more than that, didn't you pay attention, it's a university in Shanghai! And it's a material department with a relatively high score! It's conceivable that this male god is not only versatile, but also has a high IQ and a high degree of study. I won't say who loves it !"

"It's over, after hearing what you said, I feel like I have all the material for my dreams tonight!"

All of a sudden, Su Chen's video became popular on a certain music platform.

Countless people were only attracted by the music played by Su Chen at first, but then they were obsessed with Su Chen's appearance, figure and even IQ.

. . . . . .

"Brother Chen, you're really hot this time!!!"

While Su Chen was still brushing his teeth, he heard Wang Xin and the others yelling.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Hmm?" Su Chen looked at Wang Xin and the others with a foamy mouth.

Wang Xin hurriedly said: "Brother Chen, someone posted your video from last night on the Internet, and now it has more than three million likes, and many people are begging for your certain number below!"

"I'll go, Brother Chen, you are going to become an Internet celebrity!"

"Brother Chen, you are going to take off this time!"

Su Chen quickly washed up, and after watching a certain audio and video that Wang Xin and the others showed him, he immediately rubbed his forehead.

"Brother Chen, what expression do you have?"

Seeing Su Chen's expression, the three of them were puzzled.

Su Chen smiled wryly.

He inexplicably felt that it was best not to let his mother know about this matter.

Otherwise, under his comment section, directly start picking someone for him to go on a blind date, his mother can really do it!

"It's okay, I'm happy, happy."

He made a crying face.

. . . . . .

"Xuanxuan, your Aunt Zhou's son should be here in the morning. Remember to be polite and leave him at home for dinner. I'll go out to buy some food, and I'll cook for myself today."

"Got it, mom!" Qin Xuan put down the book in her hand and replied.

"Also, remember to wake up your sister, she's a senior in high school, and she's still slacking off all day long. Later, Zhou Aunt's son will come, let's see the joke!"

Qin Fang's voice became smaller and smaller.

ADVERTISEMENT

Qin Xuan also put down the book in her hand and walked out of the room.

Then came to a pink room door.

"Sister, mom is out shopping, let me wake you up!"

A lazy voice came from the door.

"I know, I know!"

Qin Xuan didn't say much, and turned back to her room.

And in this room.

On the big pink bed, a pair of long legs are exposed to the air, and a large piece of scenery that has not been covered by a lifetime can be seen at a glance.

The girl on the bed rolled over with her eyes narrowed.

The cell phone next to him suddenly rang at this moment.

She reached for the phone and put it next to her ear after it was connected.

"Shuangshuang, are you up yet? We made an appointment to pick out gifts for He Shaozhe today, don't forget!"

"Well, I'm up!"

"Really, you can hurry up. By the way, Shuangshuang, have you seen the big male god who became popular overnight on a certain music? He is so handsome! He is handsome and has a good figure, and he has a high IQ and is versatile. , is simply the perfect male god who came out of the book, the girls in our class were discussing him early this morning, and everyone said that he is more handsome than He Shaozhe!"

The girl shook her head: "Shanghai University? You know, I'm not interested in anything related to Shanghai University. Anyway, will I be admitted to that school in the future."

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up too!"