41

Chapter 41: Goodbye Liu Yanran!

Soon, Su Chen came to the place where he had made an appointment with Liu Yanran.

I have to say that she deserves to be Liu Yanran.

Even though there were people coming and going at the entrance of the cinema, Liu Yanran was still the same and could be seen by others.

She wore a fiery red short skirt today, with exquisite makeup, which highlighted a bit of Yu Jie's demeanor.

Standing there is like a bright rose blooming alone, dazzling and moving.

Su Chen was just about to walk over to say hello.

He had already seen a handsome boy walking towards Liu Yanran shyly.

"Miss, are you waiting for someone here? If it's convenient, can you add your contact information?" The boy belongs to that kind of little milk dog.

Generally speaking, sisters like Liu Yanran should like this kind of little milk dog the most.

And that little milk dog is obviously very experienced.

When asking for the contact information, he deliberately made an embarrassed look, as if trying to arouse Liu Yanran's desire to protect.

Unfortunately, his wishful thinking is doomed to fail.

Liu Yanran was completely different from those Yujies he met before.

The moment she saw the little milk dog, she frowned.

After hearing what the little milk dog said, he spoke mercilessly.

"Sorry, I have someone I like!"

Hearing the words, the little milk dog did not give up, but smiled and continued: "It's okay, sister, it's not impossible to meet someone you like, many sisters I know have boyfriends, everyone is Make friends, usually come out to play or something."

Hearing the little milk dog's words, Liu Yanran's eyes suddenly became a bit disgusted, and her tone was also a bit cold: "You are so disgusting! Please stay away from me!"

Although she has never been in a relationship, with Liu Yanran's looks, she has never seen any kind of boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

In his opinion, the behavior of the little milk dog is really disgusting.

But now outside, she naturally doesn't need to be as scrupulous as she was in school.

Directly and coldly talk to each other.

Hearing what Liu Yanran said, the little milk dog's expression changed immediately.

His expression became fierce.

"You stinky bitch, don't show your face..."

As he spoke, his hands were raised high.

But at this moment, his raised hand was firmly grasped by a hand like iron tongs.

Then flip it over.

Immediately, the little milk dog cried out in pain.

"What do you want to do?"

The voice came from behind the little milk dog.

It was only then that Liu Yanran noticed that a tall figure appeared behind the little milk dog.

Looking closely, it was the person she had been waiting for.

Su Chen!

"Ah! Pain, pain, pain!!!"

The little milk dog itself is as thin as a pole, and he doesn't usually exercise much.

Now being grabbed by Su Chen, he immediately cried out in pain.

Su Chen really didn't mean to let go at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Apologize."

He looked coldly at the little milk dog whose painful face was twisted together.

The little milk dog's face was distorted, and the powder that was applied on it began to shake off, looking extremely embarrassed.

Hearing Su Chen's voice, he didn't care what happened, and quickly confessed: "I apologize, I apologize!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Miss, I'm a bastard, I'm a bastard! It's all my fault!"

Hearing what he said, Su Chen let go of his hand, and then said lightly: "Get out!"

The little milk dog who was released didn't dare to linger, and ran to the side without looking back.

He didn't even dare to look at Su Chen's face.

As for Liu Yanran who stayed where she was, her eyes lit up.

"Su Chen, you are here!" She stared at Su Chen with eyes that seemed to be able to speak.

So handsome!

So handsome!

So handsome!

"Thank you so much just now!"

"It's okay, Senior Liu, it's just a matter of raising your hands. I can't bear this kind of man who beats up girls!" Su Chen waved his hand.

Looking at Liu Yanran in a red dress, her gaze was a little dazed.

"Sister Liu, you look great today."

He praised it.

Hearing Su Chen's words, Liu Yanran's snow-white face quietly climbed up with two clusters of red clouds, she turned her face slightly, but the corners of her mouth could not stop rising.

ADVERTISEMENT

On the contrary, Su Chen seemed to feel that what he said was a bit abrupt, so he quickly changed the subject and said, "Speaking of which, Senior Sister Liu, you were so brave just now, I seem to have heard you scold that boy for being disgusting, in case I didn't catch up in time Now, what if you are really bullied?"

Hearing this, Liu Yanran smiled mischievously, and put on a fighting pose: "Don't underestimate me, I've practiced it before! Even if it's you, I probably won't be able to last five rounds in my hands!"

"Really?" Su Chen raised his eyebrows.

But then he took a closer look, and found that Liu Yanran's posture was indeed upright, as if she had practiced it.

But to say that he couldn't last five rounds in her hands would be bullshit.

After all, Su Chen's physique bonus is there.

Physique bonus, it's not just a bonus in terms of strength, speed, resistance to blows, etc. have all been greatly improved.

Not to mention Liu Yanran, even someone who has really practiced, probably is not enough to look at in front of Su Chen today.

"Hey, by the way, Senior Sister Liu, where's your roommate?"

At this time, Su Chen finally raised his own question.

Hearing this, Senior Sister Liu pretended to have a very regretful expression: "They have something to do at the moment, so they can't come, so we can only go to see it!"

As she said that, she pulled Su Chen's arm directly: "Let's go in quickly, the movie is about to start!"

Su Chen was pulled forward by Liu Yanran.

Suddenly, something came to mind.

The person Liu Xuejie said she likes can't be me, right?

By the looks of it, it can't really be me, can it?

Are we dating now?

No way no way?