15

Chapter Fifteen: The School Belle Gives Water!

"Chairman Liu, didn't you say that you have something to do and you can't come to deliver water to the juniors?"

The sun is hot.

A small group of people carry water, and those who carry watermelons take watermelons.

Walk towards the playground.

"Oh, I've dealt with things ahead of time, and I thought I'd be free, so I'll be here with everyone to deliver water."

Liu Yanran was holding a bag of sliced ​​watermelon in her hand, and fine beads of sweat emerged from her smooth forehead.

According to the usual practice, during the military training period, the seniors and sisters of the student union will organize a group of people to deliver some water, watermelon and so on to the freshmen.

Originally, Liu Yanran declined the water delivery event because she had other matters to attend to.

But later, I didn't know why, so I asked when the water delivery activity would start, and bought some extra watermelon and water.

Came here with this batch of water deliverers.

"Tsk tsk tsk, those new students, if they see our Chairman Liu delivering water to them, I'm afraid everyone will die of excitement. Hey, why didn't I get this kind of treatment back then."

"That's right, I'm so envious of these freshmen."

The cadres of the remaining student unions also sighed.

Liu Yanran smiled slightly: "You guys are exaggerating too much. By the way, our group is in charge of the School of Materials and the School of Aircraft, right?"

"That's right." The cadre of the student union said, "I don't know if we have enough watermelons and water. This year's freshmen are a bit miserable. The sun is poisonous these days."

"Who says it's not? If it weren't for this water delivery activity, I would be stuck in the dormitory blowing the air conditioner."

"Damn, the seniors and sisters from back then came here in the same way, and Chairman Liu is with us this time, aren't you satisfied?"

"Satisfied, contented, hey, Chairman Liu, I heard that Huang Shaocong from the Institute of Physical Education confessed his love to you a few nights ago?"

Hearing this, Liu Yanran was stunned for a moment, then nodded and said, "Well, but, I don't like his type of boys, so I rejected him."

"Then Chairman Liu, what type of boys do you like?"

As soon as these words came out, the boys carrying the water all pricked up their ears.

Liu Yanran seemed to think of something, and smiled slightly: "There is no specific type, but, the first time I saw it, I knew it was him."

While speaking, a group of people had already arrived at the playground.

Everyone put some things such as water and watermelon on the ground.

One of them went to communicate with the training instructor.

Soon, he waved his arms towards Liu Yanran and the others.

"Okay, let's get the stuff over there!"

Liu Yanran and the others took things and walked into the playground.

The moment Liu Yanran appeared.

It's clearly felt.

Many boys on the playground turned their eyes to this side.

Liu Yanran's appearance and figure are top-notch. In addition, she is wearing a light casual short-sleeved suit and a pair of delicate denim shorts today, which undoubtedly reveals her youthful temperament.

The most eye-catching thing is her two long snow-white slender legs, which glow a little in the sun.

The whole person stood there, as if he had stepped out of a picture scroll.

For a while, after many boys' eyes fell on her, they never looked away.

"Brothers, look quickly, it's Senior Sister Liu!" Wang Xin's eyes were sharpest, and he saw it at a glance.

"Really, she seems to be delivering water to our School of Material Science. If she is not sure, it will be our class' turn!" Chen Chi also echoed.

"I don't know if senior sister Liu still remembers our names." Wang Jianqiang said.

Su Chen said with a smile: "I should still remember, after all, didn't I just meet a few days ago?"

The voices of the few of them did not deliberately lower their voices, but the students next to them could hear them.

"You guys know Senior Sister Liu Yanran!!?"

"That's not true! To tell you the truth, the four of us are still walking with Senior Sister Liu!"

"That's right, the broadband connection in our dormitory was brought to us by senior sister Liu."

"Really?" The classmate obviously didn't believe it: "You really know senior sister Liu Yanran? It's only been a few days!? I heard that senior sister Liu Yanran is usually quite aloof, except for work, she rarely talks to her. The other boys are walking together!"

"Of course it's true, can we still lie to you?" Wang Xin was not convinced.

The classmate obviously still didn't believe it: "Bragging, do you have the contact information of Senior Liu?"

As soon as these words came out, Wang Xin's expression froze.

Wang Jianqiang and Chen Chi also looked at each other without speaking.

Immediately afterwards, the three of them looked at Su Chen tacitly.

Su Chen shrugged, "You guys have seen it, but I haven't."

The classmate showed such an expression as expected.

"Hey, I knew it, Lao Wang and your dormitory are playing me together, I almost believed it!"

"If you don't believe me, when senior sister Liu comes over later, you'll know when we say hello to her."

Wang Xin was naturally unwilling to admit defeat, so he said hastily.

"Okay, let me see if you are bragging."

Su Chen and the others at the side looked at Wang Xin who was arguing with that classmate, and they could only look at each other and smile helplessly.

It happened at this time.

Liu Yanran and the others also walked towards their class carrying water and watermelon.

I don't know if it's an illusion.

Su Chen felt that when Liu Yanran walked towards them.

The eyes seem to stay on him ?