39

Chapter 39: Shy Qin Shuang!

"How about it, try Aunt's craftsmanship and see if it suits your taste. I haven't done it for a long time, and I don't know if the craftsmanship has declined."

At the dining table, Qin Fang continued to bring food to Su Chen.

In a short time, the plate in front of Su Chen was already filled with king crab, Boston lobster, and a lot of high-end ingredients.

Heaped up into a hill.

Su Chen is cooking like crazy.

I sighed while eating, and I don't know how my mother met such a rich friend.

After eating, I found out about Qin Xuan's progress, gave her some homework, agreed to see you next Sunday, and Su Chen went home.

Not long after he left.

Qin Shuang also returned home.

"Mom, I'm back!" As soon as Qin Shuang got home, he threw the small bag in his hand on the sofa beside him.

Immediately, the whole person collapsed on the sofa, with long snow-white legs shining brightly on the coffee table.

"You still know how to come back!" Qin Fang walked out of the room and glared at her complainingly: "You are already in the third year of high school! You still want to go out to play every day!"

"At noon, the son of Zhou Aunt's family stayed for dinner and you didn't come back! It's not polite at all."

ADVERTISEMENT

The image of the chubby young man flashed in Qin Shuang's mind, and he shook his head immediately: "Mom, you and Xuanxuan can accompany Zhou Aunt's son to eat, why do you have to join me!"

"When I was young, I followed him every day and called him Su Chen big brother, but now I forget it when I grow up?" Qin Fang gave her a white look.

Qin Shuang smiled awkwardly: "Didn't you be young at that time? Mom, I overheard the phone call you made with Aunt Zhou before. You and Aunt Zhou's little thoughts can't be hidden from your daughter. Let me tell you first." Alright, I like handsome guys, as for Aunt Zhou's son you said is not suitable for me, you should reply to Aunt Zhou as soon as possible!"

After that, she sat up from the sofa: "I'll go find Xuanxuan!"

Seeing her daughter going upstairs, Qin Fang frowned.

Is this girl so far-sighted?

That kid Chenchen isn't considered a handsome guy, is he?

Originally, she did have such an idea.

Matched up my own daughter and Su Chen's.

After all, Su Chen's family background is not bad, and his family can be regarded as a good match.

His mother and her have been good friends for many years, so there is no need to worry about character.

Her daughter is about to go to college now, so instead of finding someone who doesn't know the basics in the future, it's better to find someone like Su Chen who knows the basics.

But she never expected that her daughter's vision was so high.

Even Su Chen couldn't catch her eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen's handsome face appeared in Qin Fang's mind.

With such an appearance, can't he be considered a handsome guy?

How high is Shuangshuang's vision! ! ?

On Qin Shuang's side, they have already arrived at Qin Xuan's room.

"Xuanxuan, my good sister, what are you doing?"

She didn't knock on the door either, and approached Qin Xuan with a smile.

Qin Xuan put down the pen in her hand, and looked at her sister helplessly.

"I'm doing the homework that Su Chen big brother left me, what are you doing sister?"

"Su Chen big brother? That's Aunt Zhou's son?" Qin Shuang frowned: "He became your tutor? Didn't Dad also find you a tutor?"

Speaking of this matter, she was behind the scenes. After she found out the secret between her mother and Aunt Zhou, she tried to get her father to find a tutor for Xuanxuan.

After all, if the son of Zhou Aunt's family really stayed and became Xuanxuan's tutor, then she would inevitably meet him and be matched by her mother.

It's better to ask Dad to find a better tutor to directly squeeze out the son of Zhou Aunt's family. In this way, there will be no such troubles.

The only one who was a little sorry was the son of Aunt Zhou's family, and Qin Shuang could only say sorry for that.

But there is no way, she really doesn't like the feeling of being arranged by her mother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Just like before, her mother wanted her to go to a university in Shanghai, but because of this, she hated everything related to the university in Shanghai.

What she didn't expect was that the son of Zhou Aunt's family stayed behind.

Did Dad find a tutor who can cook like this? Or is it for the sake of Aunt Zhou?

But soon, Qin Xuan gave her an answer: "The tutor my dad found is far worse than Su Chen big brother! Sis, let me tell you, Su Chen big brother is amazing. I didn't know how to do it before." Putting the question in front of him, he gave the answer almost at a glance, and also gave several solutions, which are not in the book! Not only that, Su Chen big brother is also handsome!"

Qin Shuang didn't believe it, she knew her sister too well: "Handsome? In your eyes, anyone with a high IQ is probably more handsome than you!"

Qin Xuan nodded: "Boys have to be capable, and they are handsome if they have connotations! Su Chen big brother is the most handsome!"

"That guy is quite capable, directly turning our talented and beautiful girls into little fans!" Qin Shuang raised his eyebrows.

It seems that Su Chen is a top student! But Xueba is a nerd in her eyes, and she prefers handsome guys like He Shaozhe.

certainly.

The figure she met this morning suddenly appeared in her mind.

Pretty face suddenly reddened.

If it's him, that's the best!

Ever since she was a child, this was the first time she had seen such a handsome person!