"Hahaha." Su Chen smiled slightly: "You guys, you are young, you don't study hard, and you are full of things like these all day, what's wrong with being handsome, can you eat it?"

Say so.

But in fact, Su Chen is still a little guilty.

He suddenly remembered that when he went to the cafeteria to make a big pot of rice, whenever he took off his mask to cook, the aunt in the cafeteria would always make him double or even triple the amount of food.

It looks so handsome, and it can really be eaten.

The only trouble is.

Sometimes, it will always cause some unnecessary onlookers.

It’s okay when there are few people in public places, and most people just take pictures or something.

But once there are more people.

Some people started to take advantage of the crowd, and started to play tricks on Su Chen.

Just like before in the Hundred Regiments War.

ADVERTISEMENT

"understood!"

Both women nodded.

This is what their parents would say to them.

They may think they are long-winded.

But Su Chen said something like this.

The two women even felt that Su Chen was caring about them.

"By the way, Brother Su Chen, where shall we go to play today?"

Ouyang Lingshan asked.

Mu Yaya also looked at Su Chen curiously.

Su Chen said: "Considering that this is the first time for you to come to Shanghai, today I will mainly take you to some of the more famous scenic spots in Shanghai. It’s not too much, but it’s a relatively iconic place in Shanghai.”

Anyway, since I promised to take my two little sisters out to play.

Su Chen, who is the big brother and also the host, naturally needs to make preparations in advance.

Su Chen still understands this basic etiquette.

(becg) "Brother Su Chen, you bothered!" Ouyang Lingshan said.

Su Chen waved his hand: "It's all what I should do."

"Let's go, I'll talk to you on the way."

Saying that, Su Chen set off with his two younger sisters.

Sitting in the car.

The two little sisters were very excited.

For them.

This is the first time I left my home and came to a city like Shanghai.

Although the city where their family is located is considered a first-tier city, it is still far behind Shanghai.

The prosperity of Shanghai ranks among the top three in the entire Longwu Kingdom.

This is also normal.

When Su Chen came to Shanghai for the first time before school started, he was also shocked by the prosperity of Shanghai.

The situation in his hometown may be much worse than that of Ouyang Lingshan and the others. It can be regarded as a small city in the third or fourth tier at most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Compared with the gorgeous metropolis of Shanghai, it is a world of difference.

When he first came.

He also bragged to his mother that he would buy a house in Shanghai in the future and let the whole family move here.

His mother also threw cold water on him and said that he is not expected to buy a house in Shanghai and settle down. In the small place of their hometown, buy a house and marry a wife [it is enough to simply live a lifetime.

The thinking of the older generation may be like this, thinking that this kind of metropolis outside is not good.

It's better to stay in the city you are familiar with, stay with your parents, and be safe.

Su Chen's mother has nagged this matter in his ear more than once.

Su Chen could feel that his mother really didn't want him to have a big future, as long as he could live in peace.

As for his father, he didn't show any specific thoughts, he just said that no matter what choice he made, he would support him, and sometimes he would ask him inexplicably if he wanted to go to Longchen.

Long Jing.

Su Chen didn't dare to think about that place.

As the capital of Longwu Kingdom.

In the place of Longjing, if a brick is shot down, it can kill a large number of Presbyterians.

The rest are either rich or expensive.

There, it can be said to be the core of the entire Longwu Kingdom.

But also because of this, Su Chen didn't want to go to that place.

In that kind of place, people with no background want to take root there, it is too tiring and tiring.

Life is short, Su Chen still prefers to have fun.

shook his head.

Su Chen looked out the window.

Looking out through the window, it is a row of high-rise buildings.

Look at these tall buildings.

Su Chen smiled slightly.

In a few days, he bought a house in this city, so it should be considered that he has initially taken root in this city, right?

Compared with Longjing.

Su Chen prefers Shanghai. .