| 6 |

He checked the time on his Swiss wristwatch and huffed, it was already an hour past midnight and jungkook didn't feel sleepy at all, so he finally gave up trying to sleep and got out of bed. It was useless anyway. He felt slightly cold now that the warmth of his bedsheets were gone so he just took his black sweater and wore it on top of his sleepwear, jungkook wanted to call one of his friends and just talk for a bit, at least till he feels the urge to Sleep. but then he remembered it was pretty late and most normal people would be asleep right now, unlike him.

That night the sky was filled with stars and jungkook could easily see them through the window, the moonlight was the only light source inside the room that was swallowed whole by the darkness. He didn't even turn on the lamp beside his bed, cause he thought it could make it hard for him to sleep, but it turns out that he wasn't going to get much rest anyway.

He still couldn't get used to the time difference between NY and Seoul. That was probably the reason behind his current insomnia. Jungkook got out of his room and started to walk around the big familiar house while turning on the lights in each room so he wouldn't trip over and fall due to the lack of light. And before he could even recognized his feet took him to the attic on their own.

The attic was decorated in different shades of brown and it had grey wing chairs and also a modern looking fireplace.

He just stood there. leaning on the doorframe, not sure if he should go inside the attic. The voice of the sane adult inside him just told him to leave and never come back to this attic, but jungkook just chose to ignore that voice, it wasn't like being here would have any effect on him anymore right? It probably won't. or at least that's what he thought.

So jungkook moved towards the couch and threw himself on it, he threw his head back and closed his eyes while he heard the buzzing sound of his phone. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw jakson's name on his phone's screen. He opened the text message. "I'll be there to pick you up at nine, be ready by then." Was all that his friend had bothered to write.

Jungkook slightly chuckled at his lazy ass friend, he hasn't changed even a bit, he was still the same way jungkook remembered him, a real Party animal, he was usually Sleep till late in the noon, but jakson was also one of the best Human beings jungkook ever knew,he was kind and caring and they were great friends since their childhood. Jungkook just typed a simple "K" in response and shut down his phone and put it on the wooden table in front of him. Only then he saw the handmade photo album that was on the table. No way....

This couldn't be real; how was this still hear? Jungkook was sure he had thrown it away; he remembers how much he wanted to just stare at those pictures and cry every single night till he fell asleep. So eventually he had to just get rid of it, cause there was no "getting over what happened" if he held on to anything that reminded him of it. Seeing the album after so long made him feel something strange, he wasn't sure what it was but what surprised jungkook was the fact that he still remembered every single detail about it, as if he had seen the album just yesterday and not four years ago.

he just kept staring like that for a few more seconds not quite sure what to do with the album. Should he just throw it away again? Or maybe open it? No, defiantly no. he already knew he shouldn't do that, but still, no matter how bad he wanted to stop himself, he failed. Although jungkook knew exactly what was inside the album, he couldn't help himself and not want to take a look at it. Jungkook finally gave in and took the album in his hands and spent a few seconds staring at the handmade cover of the album and finally opened it.
he started regretting his decision as soon as he laid eyes on the first photo that came to his sight, it has been so long and he had almost forgotten about this photo, he thought that after everything that happened and all this time that he spent desperately trying to forget about the boy, looking at his angelic face wouldn't affect him even the slightest bit. But he was most defiantly wrong.