Even if it's just a change of place to go to the library to play with your mobile phone, at least it will feel better in your heart.

And Su Chen, obviously, is the benchmark of their dormitory.

The reason for this is that since his logical thinking ability (revised above) has been greatly improved, and he has the talent of never forgetting, learning has really become a very easy and happy thing for him.

No matter what he learns, it is very easy, and he can easily integrate all the knowledge, integrate it together, and store it in his head.

If it is said that before Su Chen studied just because he should do it, so he studied hard, but now he studies because he really enjoys the process and likes to do it.

You can never imagine how cool it is when the knowledge flows slowly into your mind like flowing water, and finally gathers into an ocean of knowledge.

And for Su Chen, if he had this talent, if he didn't use it, it would be a waste.

Among the abilities he has improved through the Golden Finger, this one has the greatest development potential.

So when he has free time, he will go to the library to study.

However, what he didn't know was that because he often went to the library, the attendance rate of the entire Shanghai University library had more than doubled compared to before.

Countless students from Shanghai University wait in the library every day, not to swim in the ocean of knowledge, but to be in the same space and breathe the same air with Su Chen.

time flies.

Soon it will be the day of the class reunion.

Only Su Chen and Wang Jianqiang were left in the bedroom.

The other two have gone home.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Brother Chen, what are your plans for tonight, why don't we go to the movies?"

Wang Jianqiang's home is relatively far away, and it costs a lot to go back and forth, and his family is not very rich, so he didn't go home for the National Day.

"No, I'm going to the class reunion tonight."

Su Chen picked up the hair dryer and began to blow his hair by the mirror.

Since he was going to attend a class reunion, he naturally had to dress up a little bit.

However, with Su Chen's current appearance, even a little dressing up is enough to amaze everyone.

"Okay, then it seems that I can only stay in the dormitory alone, watching the drama alone."

Wang Jianqiang sighed.

And Su Chen has already taken care of himself.

After wearing a mask and glasses.

Su Chen went out.

Come outside the school gate.

Su Chen did not choose to take the subway.

Instead, he called a car directly.

This time and that time.

Back then, taking the subway was just a last resort when living expenses were only 1,500 a month.

But now, not to mention anything else, just in Su Chen's mobile phone, because the money for tutoring last time has not been handed over to his mother, there are thousands of dollars.