He ran out to rescue Qin Shuang, and wronged us all in turn!"

Although He Shaozhe's words are suspected of sophistry, they can be regarded as an explanation anyway.

As soon as he spoke, the people standing beside him also said: "That's right, who knows if this audio is real or not!"

"As far as I know, it is actually quite simple to synthesize this kind of audio!"

"Who said it wasn't? He obviously stood up to support Qin Shuang. If he didn't make a video of pouring dirty water on Brother Zhe, what would he do to help Qin Shuang?"

A few people obviously made up their minds that the audio was fake.

And the students around were a little unsure after seeing how many people were so sure that the audio was fake.

Seeing this appearance, He Shaozhe gained a bit of confidence.

When Su Chen took out the audio just now, he really panicked.

But soon he realized that this was his birthday party.

There are also classmates who get along with him day and night.

And this guy named Su Chen is just an outsider after all.

As long as he kills the audio and it is fake, the students around him may not believe him.

ADVERTISEMENT

When the time comes, why not let him speak?

He didn't believe the Su Chen in front of him, and there were other evidences!

Seeing the appearance of several people, Su Chen smiled calmly: "I knew you would say that. y

I heard what Su Chen said.

He Shaozhe panicked again.

Uneasy, in order to prevent Su Chen from continuing, his expression changed, and he said sharply: "It's you, why did you break into my birthday party without permission! A place like Sun Moon Hotel is also a place like you Can you break in at will!!!”

His voice was so loud that it even overwhelmed the voices of everyone present.

It seems that he is also declaring his identity to everyone.

Indeed, today is his birthday party!

And his birthday party will be held at the Sun Moon Hotel!

This is undoubtedly telling the students around him that his identity is different from yours!

After all, to be able to hold a birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel, one has to be a senior member, no matter how He Shaozhe organizes the birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel

But no matter what, he held the birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel.

Among the people present, the only one who could have this ability was Li Xiangdong from the key class.

And among He Shaozhe's classmates, there is not even a single one!

He Shaozhe's declaring his identity in front of everyone at this moment is undoubtedly telling everyone from the side.

You have to believe what he said, and you have to believe it if you don’t believe it!!!

This is the power of positions of power!

The surrounding students suddenly fell silent.

All eyes turned to Su Chen, wanting to see how Su Chen would respond.