"Don't worry, she has something in my hands, so I don't dare to talk nonsense. Besides, after today, even if she said it, do you think everyone will believe her? She is still too young, just a little girl, and she was taken away by her." The family members are so well protected, they don’t know what is dangerous in the world.”

hang up the phone.

He Shaozhe showed a satisfied expression.

The corners of the mouth rose slightly.

Although the method his younger brother said is not feasible, he can still humiliate Qin Shuang in public and make Qin Shuang lose face in front of many classmates.

After all, when this kind of thing gets bigger, at most it is the exclusion of classmates, which is completely different from the method his younger brother said.

It also caused psychological damage to Qin Shuang.

What if Qin Shuang has some money in her family? In this case, even if her father comes, it's not easy to do anything to him.

Do you really think his father is worse than Qin Shuang's father?

In terms of face and interpersonal relationship, Qin Shuang's father can't keep up with his father even in flattery.

Not to mention anything else, just talk about the fact that he can hold a birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel on his birthday.

You can ask Qin Shuang's father, can she do it?

This is not something that can be done with money.

He Shaozhe put the phone away.

Go to the sink and wash your hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

When I was just about to go out.

But I saw a figure slowly walking into the bathroom.

Seeing that figure, He Shaozhe frowned first.

It seemed that he was worried about whether what he just said was heard.

Then he saw the face of the visitor again.

I was taken aback for a moment.

I'll go, what the hell, which star is this, so handsome! ?

You know, He Shaozhe has always thought of himself as a handsome guy at the school grass level.

When facing most people, he has always been condescending and pretentious.

After all, a god-level figure with such a handsome body, such a good figure, and a strong background is rare in their school.

Regarding his own appearance, he has always been extremely confident.

Don't look at him being respectful to Li Xiangdong, but that's just a succumbing to Li Xiangdong's powerful background.

But in terms of appearance alone, he is confident that he will not lose to anyone.

Li Xiangdong also had to stand aside.

However, the man in front of him.

It seemed as if his confidence had been shattered all at once.

Rao is a narcissistic person like him, who will bring a seven-point downgrading filter when seeing other men.

When I saw the man in front of me, I had to admit that the man in front of me was so handsome!

That kind of handsomeness seems to be undisputedly handsome!

Completely crushing his handsomeness!

Even he himself is a little impressed by his handsomeness!

I go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ten thousand muddy horses ran past He Shaozhe's heart.

If you gave birth to me, how could you give birth to him!

Suddenly a sense of inferiority arose in his heart.

Not daring to look at the man again, he walked out of the bathroom without looking back.

And this man is Su Chen.

At this moment, Su Chen slowly turned his head to look at He Shaozhe who had already walked out of the bathroom.

His eyes narrowed slightly.

Standing outside the door just now, He Shaozhe heard all the conversation between He Shaozhe and his younger brother in the bathroom, including He Shaozhe's phone call with someone who didn't know your beauty treatment.

Before, when he saw that message, he was a little puzzled.

Why did Qin Shuang go out to drink and get drunk?

Now it seems that it has a lot to do with what happened at the birthday party.

Moreover, it is probably related to this He Shaozhe and the baby on his phone.

It's just that Su Chen felt a little confused.

How did Qin Shuang get into He Shaozhe's hands?

He shook his head.

Not thinking.

Now he knows too little information to analyze the whole picture of the matter.

But this does not prevent him from coming forward to stop He Shaozhe and others later.

If he helped Qin Shuang solve the trouble now, it is estimated that she would not be drunk and fell into the water later.

He could also go back earlier.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Thinking of this, he smiled slightly.