"So Amir is good and everyone knows in the class that he likes you"

"Everyone in the class also knows that Diya likes you but are you dating her? No right. But The way you always smile at her made me think that you like her as well"

He looks at her in surprise "In what way do I smile at her?"

"In a very sweet and loving and charming manner which definitely gives her hope that you like her" She was trying not to show or cover her jealousy but only if she knew how easy she was to read.

He licks his lips smiling looking down "I do smile that way for sure but not to her but someone else" He said looking into her eyes.

She became desperate to know "Who?"

"Kartik didn't say that thing about me for no reason Simran" He in said a low voice smiling at her in the end, The way she thought he did towards Diya.

She bite her lips and her cheeks felt hot.

"I think your cappuccino is hotter than mine" he took a sip

"Why?"

"Because you are all red right now" He teased biting his lower lip.

This made her blush more and look down.

She wanted to change the topic so she came up with the worst "I don't like the concept of dating. I think people date strangers but when there are feelings between two people then a walk with them is no less than a date"

"Really?" He brought his brows closer

She nods

"So would you like to have a walk with me?"

She felt butterflies will this man not stop today and have pity on her? She is damn sure that if he will continue making her blush then in sometime she will be a strawberry! How would a strawberry head look while talking to someone?!!!

She again tried to change the topic "Ahh, I love sunrise, it makes me feel so fresh and like a new person. Birds chirruping, light in the sky, the orange yellow mixture in the sky due to the sun, it all feels so beautiful"

"Did you enjoy that night?" He asked "the night when you gazed the stars?"

She smiled "I never enjoyed nights but I did that day"

"And I have never enjoyed sunrise so will you make me enjoy it?"

She grinned "Yes sure and I am sure you will love it"

"I think I am already loving it" He said in a low voice

"What? Sorry?"

He close his eyes and shook his head "nothing"

They had their food and departed from the restaurant.

He shove his hand in his pocket "So now you are going home?"

She shooks her head "No, My friend stays near by so I will meet her"

"Do you mind if walk you till her house?"

She bite both of her lips and thinks if it will be good for her heart to walk with this gentleman to whom she is loosing her heart?

"Umm Okay but I can go myself, it's just five minutes walk"

He close his eyes and press his finger on his forehead "Five Minutes is equal to 300 Seconds, I think it's alot of time"

He doesn't stop amazing her with his word's! Damn she needs that ability in herself.

"Let's WALK then?"  He Said Controlling his smile

She nods and they walk beside each other. Their steps matching each other's. The gap between them is just not much but the warmth they are feeling, the warmth of attraction is much more.

"So this friend of yours is your best friend?"

She shooks her head "No, she is a colleague. I have to take a file from her and discuss a project"

"Why not in office?"

"Actually she just gave birth to a baby and so she will be on leave, so it's on me to handle for a time"

He nods and now they are walking silently, quietly enjoying to walk beside each other for 300 seconds !

They stop in front of a building and she points out that this was her friend's house and he wished it to be more 300 seconds away or maybe 60 seconds more.

He put forward his hand for a handshake "It was lovely having lunch with you Ms.Simran Sen"

She giggled and held his hand "and I really enjoy your company Mr.Veer Gupta"

He Grinned because it was probably for the first time that she spoke his name and even held hand. Her eyes sparkled when she saw his this smile, she just wanted to capture it ❤️