Chapter 16

Please please please comment on this and the next chapter, I so badly love them ❤️❤️
_____________________________________
Today is the party as they all have successfully learned guitar, Tabla, Piano and Veena. They gave test on the last day and all did so well, everyone be it from Piano group or Table. All of them performed together in front of everyone.

So the party is in a hotel and she has decided to wear an orange colour saree and it's her best friend who got her ready. She wears bangles, A bindi, Jhumka's. Her bangles were making very euphonious voice.

She clutch on her purse and calls the cab. She only texted Veer to say him all the best and her Wish worked and he hasn't told about it yet to her. She asked if he will be there for the party and his reply was "Not sure"

She hoped for him to come and look at her; the way she has draped the saree for the first time just for his gaze. She wants to look beautiful for him. Reaching the venue she hugged everyone from her music group and they complimented her of how gorgeous she was looking.

Her eyes were searching for him while having a soft drink with her group. Mr.Surya said to play some musics in the background.

She couldn't control any more, she have to ask him or desperation will kill her today itself. Excusing herself from the group and took out her phone and typed his name on the contact list and stood near a place with less people around.

She was about to dial his number when he whispered in her ears from behind "Looking for Me?" She got goosebumps in her body and turned around slowly and he was standing close to her with a smile on his lips.

She takes a properly look of him and he was doing the same. They are meeting each other after so much time and how they are feeling only they know. God has given him some extra charm today in that black kurta, she thought and While he, he notice everything, from her Saree to her open hairs, from her eyes to her lips and also the Jhumka and the bindi. He can't be more mesmerised by her but maybe she doesn't stop being mesmerising to him.

"You need more time to admire me?" He smirked and She fold her arms "Maybe and what about you?"

He chuckles "maybe whole night would be less"

They smiled at each other and their moment was interrupted by Sameer calling out for Veer. They both walk to them and all of them have chit chat but both of them steal glances of each other.

When she slides her hair to one side, this made her look more attractive and the way she is giggling, it was getting difficult for him to concentrate on anything else.

There was song playing in the background and he approached her for a dance. She came there deciding that it's the last day and she cannot spoil it by shying and even because her friend has threatened her that you should take a step towards him and not back.

They get in the side and she place her hand around his neck and he slides his hand on her bare waist. Her breath gets stuck for a while.

"I am already sorry if I step on your feet"  She already cleared

"No problem, I won't mind until it's you. Only you"

She controls her smile and he twirls her around pulling back in his arms.

Then someone by mistake lost his balance and it hit Simran's back. Veer Looked at him in anger but she placed her hands on his chest "Relax, I am good"

He looks at her and calm's down.

"great anger issues I see here"

He clicks his tongue "People Make me angry, I don't have anger issues"

She raise her eyebrow "Acha?"

"Ji haan" He made a straight face and she smiled.

"Okay I believe you My Angry Young Man" She controls her smile and he playfully glares at her and she giggles.

"Angry Young Man is Not True but Yours Is definitely True" He trucks her hair strands behind.

"I said it as a phrase" She looks at his collor button.

He pulls her closer "Hmm, then even I would love to use a phase"

"Which is?"

"My Lady have all the right to call her Man as Angry young Man"

She blushes.

"Liked it?"

She tip toes and whispers in his ear "Can I say Loved it?"

He blushes at her word's and shook his head chuckling.

The song came to an end and they got down from the dance floor.

Diya held her hand and began to talk with her and Nitya of her Sameer was close to her.
While talking to them she looks for Veer and she gets a text from him.

Veer - Star gazing?

And then she knew where he was. She gets in the lift and press the top floor button. Sliding the gate of the terrace open, Veer turned his head at her direction and now in her view there are Two moon together.

She stood beside him holding the railing. She also looks up in the sky like him.

"You know about constellations" He asked still looking up

"Haan"

"Tell me your zodiac sign"

"Umm Sagittarius"

He licks his lips and then points out "Look can you see that star?"

"Which one?"

He explain her about which one he was talking about and then connection the other starts with it he made her show the Sagittarius constellation.

"You really Love stars" She said still gazing at the constellation and this time he looks at her and say "I do"

She turn her head towards him. Now both of them stand facing each other, one hand holding the railing.

"So the 21 days end here" She said looking down.

"Yes" He took a step towards her and slide his hand closer to her which is on the railing.

"So do you have any plans in being in touch with your students?" 

He took a step very close to her and now his hand touching hers. With his thumb he starts caressing her thumb and with that only she felt tickles "I want too and I will"

"Will the Male Guitarist always Love the Female Guitarist" She whispered looking at their hands.

"For that, Look in My eyes"

She lifts her eye lids and stares into his eyes, showing purely love for her. They close the distance between them.

He slides his hand on her waist pulling her into his arms and she cups his cheek while kissing and her bangles slide down to her wrist making a twinkling sound. He place his hand above her with which she is holding the railing tightly.

They tilt their faces to kiss deeply and her bangles make voice along with their racing heartbeats. The softness of their lips is just like their soft love. They are feeling their love with closed eyes and emotions flowing through the kiss.

They pull back for some second and continue kissing. He removes her hand from the railing and place it on his shoulder and now they hold onto each other tightly.

They pull back and Smile at each other and she place her head on his chest looking at the stars with him embracing her tightly in his love.