"I do because it is a really good sofa to not fight for" She drops her shoulder down

"True, but I am going to Buy many things so I can give up on this for the lady, This much generous I can be for you" He flashed a smile at her and she just want to run from the entry gate towards him in full speed and hug him.

And the words for you. Aahh the bubble of happiness which are boiling in her.

"Thank you so much" She grinned as if she is selected for a toothpaste advertisement and he noticed the happiness flashing from her eyes and that pretty smile of hers also he really likes it when she smiles.

"Before thank you first...Help me please, my friend just ditched me at the last moment" He exclaimed with some frustration.

She giggles "Sure"

She helps him in selected the Tv and dining table and he leave everything to her choice. She show her the picture of his house and she selected what would match the house perfectly and she was so serious while helping him and took her time to think how the house would look with the one she selected.

Now it was turn to select the sofa and that was moment when his friend arrived calling out his name "Veer" both of them turned around.

He came go hug Veer but he stepped back as he has not forgiven him.

"Sorry na yaar"

"Sorry? I took a leave from office for this work and that to because you said you would be free today Kartik" His voice was seriously

"Sorry Veer, I am. Work came at the last moment and" He paused and looked behind him.

"Your girlfriend?" He asked Veer "Oh, that's why you are so angry. You wanted to introduce me to Bhabhi..Hello Bhabhi"

Her face flushed and was in utter hole of shock. Veer looks at her face and hit his arm "She is not"

"What?"

"You have misunderstood. We are...We are..." He didn't knew what to say. They are not friends, he teach her guitar, they always have a kind of tension between them.

"I teach her guitar"

"Ohh" Kartik put forward his hand for a handshake "Hello beautiful Lady. I am Kartik and I would love to know you more" He flashed a smile at her and his words made her smile.

They shook hands "Hello"

"Your name?"

Before she could tell it herself, Veer answered "Simran, got the name ? Now you can go back to your work"

"I am free now and I am in mood to have words with the pretty women as she is not your girlfriend and I have a chance now" Then he ask her "You are single right?"

She didn't knew how to answer him but automatically her head answered with a nod.

Veer roll his eyes.

"You know what Kartik, a handshake lasts for maximum 30 seconds and I think this is more than enough" He pointed out at their hands.

Kartik smirk at him "I am not holding it, it is Simran who is holding my hand and I don't want to dishearten her"

Now Kartik is in no mood to leave her hand "Simran"

"Haan?"

"Aree you have a sweet voice, it is melting me for you"

She laughed cupping her mouth with the free hand "Thank you, you are the first person who has complimented me this much"

He frowns "What? People are blind seriously or I think they want to but they must have a thought that you get many compliments and so they don't"

She grins "Thank sweet"

Veer shooks his head "He is not, you see he was calling you Bhabhi a minute back and now he is flirting. He is a play boy. He flirts with every girl" His nose flared as he is irritated due to many reasons.

Kartik get shocked "You cannot demean me like this Veer. I don't flirt with every girl. I flirt with only gorgeous one's and I am looking for someone I can marry"

"Then go on dates other girls who is stopping you and first" He pull his arm towards him cause them to leave hands "Stand here"

Kartik wanted to laugh looking at his friend's behaviour and he knew why it was that way.

"Simran do you know one thing?" Kartik asked Her

Veer breathed out "She don't if it's related to you"

He laughed "No it's not about me, it's about you Veer"

"Me?" He frown

"Yup, so Simran, this guy...is worst in expressing on his emotions"

She got confused. Why was he letting her know that.

"Don't think if he is not saying it doesn't mean he don't feel it! An advice for your coming future" He said with a wink

Veer stare at him and then at her. He had nothing to say now and he also know that after this Kartik would need to know everything about her and how things happened.

"I will leave now Simran because he don't need my help anymore but we will be in contact, this is my number" He gives her his business card and pat on Veer's back "we need to discuss everything at your home. I will be there and you should not even think of escaping"

He rolls his at him. Kartik waves a bye to her and leaves.

She looks at Veers back and then looked down smiling. She saw his other kind of mood.

They made payments for their furniture after they selected another set for his house. They got the bill and even the date of delivery.

They took an exit when he asked "There is a good cafe near by"

She stares at him to continue, he slide his hands in his pocket "so are you hungry like me?"

"Not hungry" she replied and he smiles a bit.

After a pause she added "But thirsty for a drink!"

He immediately look at her and together they smiled. The smile only they know means is a mixture of happiness with feelings to be with each other...💕