PAGE- 31💜

(AUTHOR'S POV)

It's been three days since everything became normal between Taehyung and Jungkook, because Jungkook really fulfilled his promise. He spent most of his time with Taehyung, loving him, complimenting him, and pampering him. Taehyung was really happy, but there's a saying that goes like, "Happiness doesn't last long. Some evil people always have there eyes on other's happiness." Currently, everyone was inside the classroom, except Taehyung and Soyung. Taehyung was late because he wanted to pee; as for Soyung, nobody knows why she was late.

"Where is my baby? Dean will come anytime, and then he will scold my baby." Jungkook thought while pouting.

(ON THE OTHER HAND)

Taehyung, after finishing his business in the washroom, was going towards his way to the classroom, but Soyung stopped him in the middle of the hallway coming in front of him.

"You don't deserve Jungkook. Leave him alone." Soyung said to Taehyung, her voice full of disgust.

"Oh really? And who are you to decide that?" Taehyung snapped.

"I am Jungkook's friend and well-wisher. I know what's best for him, and I can surely say you are nothing but a stubborn kid being a burden on Jungkook." Soyung spoke with hatred.

"You are his friend. I mean, when, where, and how? Did he say to you that you're his friend, or did he give you the right to meddle in our personal relationship?" Taehyung questioned her.

"Ofcourse, I am his friend and let me tell you he is more happy, when he is with me. I barely see him smiling when he is with you." Soyung exclaimed, her words really hurt Taehyung, but duh our Taehyung is Jungkook's Sass Queen..

"Yeah! You're right, he doesn't smile when he is with me because he laughs wholeheartedly in my presence. I suggest you wear specs and then see how happy we are together." Taehyung spoke sassily, leaving Soyung speechless.

"You bitch, stay away from my Jungkook" Soyung spoke, now fuming in anger.

"Haha, oh my god, please, hahahaha, your jungkook? When did this happen? Soyung, you are really funny because last time I checked, 10 minutes ago Jungkook was sucking my lips off like a hungry child, and sis, did you forget already that Jungkook is only Taesexual?" Taehyung spoke confidently, raising his brows.

"You fag! You are good for nothing; just wait and watch. Soon, Jungkook will be mine, and you will be left alone crying in the corner." Soyung spoke, gritting her teeth.

"Come on, girl, get out of your imagination now because that's not a good place to live. I feel bad for you because you're wasting precious moments of your life and destroying other people's happiness. But let me tell you something: I'm not like those pricks of yours who easily back off. I may look innocent, but that doesn't mean I'm a fool. I can see what you're up to, so stop before you dig your own grave. Jungkook is mine and mine alone, and I can do anything for him, including kill others for him, if necessary." Taehyung responded sharply before turning to head towards his class.

"Dude! You can be scary too, but you don't really know me, Taehyung. Hell, you don't even know my real intention for coming to this academy. You will definitely be heartbroken, Taehyung, and I cannot wait to see that." Soyung spoke to herself when Taehyung left from there.

(INSIDE CAFETERIA)

7 Marvels were having their lunch after attending extra classes; everyone was seated, except Taehyung again, because he was buying banana milk for his Koo. After buying the banana milk, Taehyung was walking back to his seat, and from the other side, Soyung was coming towards where the Marvels were sitting. Taehyung was about to sit beside Jungkook, but Soyung was fast enough to snatch that chair from Taehyung, settling herself on that chair because there were no more chairs except 7.