Page-28💜 (Part 2 of 2)(M)

(Next Day of The Welcoming Party)

(JIMIN'S POV)

Cold air hit me which caused me to wake up. I looked around only to find myself in normal sleepwear and in an unfamiliar room with SoMeOnE was still sleeping beside me. FUCK!👀 I have numerous inquiries. Did I do something that I shouldn't have? This guy is who? How inebriated was I that I can't recall anything from yesterday?

To view his face, I stood up and walked over to the man without touching him. I was dying of curiosity, and if I had done something wrong, I just wanted to see how much I regretted it! Because having sex with a RaNdOm guy isn't at all regret-free. I stooped a little to take a quick look at the man's face.

What The Actual Fuck!

His small but rosy, parted lips, pale skin, scrunched face, raven hair, and long lashes gave him an otherworldly appearance. He occasionally exhales small puffs of air from his gorgeous lips. He still defies my belief that he is the one. Is this actually happening? This cannot be true, not at all. I'm still having dreams. Yoongi moved a little when I yelled and gave myself a self-pinch. I don't want him to see me with my fucking HANGOVER and this shoddy mess right now. No no no not right now. I appear as though a thunderstorm just went by. My face was bloated, my lips were chapped, and my hair was standing up in all directions. Oh, and did I mention my clothes?- huh? these aren't my clothes. Fuckkkk He truly, I believe, fucked me.

I have no problem banging him. I don't even have the slightest regret about it. I suddenly realized I have a huge crush on him, so I'm not going anywhere and will stay here till he wakes up and I get rid of all these emotions. 

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Yoongi turned around and patted the bed beside him only to find it empty. He frowned in his sleep and opened one of his eyes to find the younger one but to his surprise there was no one. He groaned and woke up, rubbing his eyes with a small visible pout on his lips. Yoongi thought he went back to his dorm and everything was ruined now. There will be always this awkwardness lingering in the air between them. This will lead into breaking their friendship. This- but his overthinking was cut off when the washroom door opened revealing Jimin. Their eyes met and lingered at each other for a long time, this felt like years . Yoongi  coughed to break his chain of thoughts. Jimin gathered his courage and wanted to clear this out, once and for real. Before even Jimin can start speaking, Yoongi cut him off and started talking.

"Fuck this shit! I am out. I did try to stop you. I didn't want this but you kissed me and it was just in the moment. It was just a mistake! I didn't want this -" but before Yoongi can continue his words a harsh slap came across his left cheek causing him to jerk on his right. Jimin's face full of tears and also his eyes red bloodshot. Jimin was hurt, very badly hurt. Yoongi wouldn't likely regret this, in his opinion. From the obvious indications, he had started their sexual intimacy, but surprise, surprise—it was all just Jimin's imagination. From the very start it was just Jimin falling for the elder and Yoongi was just being himself. Jimin left the elder's room without speaking a word. Luckily, niether Hobi was in the room nor was the Namjin couple, so they wouldn't have witnessed or hear the fight.

From that very moment Jimin hadn't said a word to anyone about this neither has Yoongi. In all honesty, he was afraid to speak. He was sad, sure, but he was also angry. Having no control over what would come out of his mouth, he didn't want to say anything that he would later regret. So he was quiet with his thoughts although his mind was anything. Honestly, his head was completely fucked up. He had already lost too much. It was the unknown that truly left Jimin in a constant state of agony. Because he just...didn't...know. So there was no reprieve for him. The gaping wound in his chest would never heal. He would never heal.